The Moot (skin)
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Click to enlarge
|Search YouTube for videos related to Moot animation.|
- While drawn, the head of The Moot will light up and reflect light, causing a disco ball esque graphic.
- While drawn, the three figures start rotating and red, yellow and blue lights appear in the circular section under the figures and near the base of the mace.
- Balls of color and light appear and rotate around the user when drawn.
- When drawn, the wielders body gains an aura of white sparkliness similar to the head of the mace.
- Trumpet bells on the shaft are animated and go in and out like they're being played while drawn.
- When trumpets animate, they spray a small confetti shower of colored light particles.
- When The Moot hits an enemy, confetti and swirls will appear around the target, and the sound of fireworks are heard.
- The user leaves footprints of colorful lighted squares like that of a dance floor.
- The 'disco ball' part of The Moot will display an image of the area you are in from a birds-eye view.
- The 'Disco ball' part of The Moot now radiates rainbow-like colors while unsheathed.