From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Tactics (trait list)
- Training cost
- 6 Hero points
- Game link
— In-game description
Weapon skills that are improved by this trait
- Crushing Blow — Mace
- Rip — Sword
- Fierce Shot — Rifle
- Keen Strike — Dagger
Utility skills that are improved by this trait
Elite skills that are improved by this trait
Profession mechanic skills that are improved by this trait
- Eviscerate — Axe, Burst
- Decapitate — Axe, Primal Burst
Trait skills that are improved by this trait
- Lesser Signet of Might — Signet Mastery
- Reckless Impact — Reckless Dodge
- Magebane Tether — Magebane Tether
Traits that improve this trait
- River's Flow — Incoming healing increased. Healing yourself increases flow rate. Regeneration effects do not trigger flow rate increase
Traits that are improved by this trait
- Restorative Strength — Using a heal skill grants might.
- Forceful Greatsword — Gain power and a chance to gain might on critical strike. Double these bonuses while wielding a greatsword or spear. Greatsword and spear skills recharge faster.
- Marching Orders — Periodically gain Soldier's Focus. Hitting with a burst skill expends Soldier's Focus to grant might to nearby allies.
- Empower Allies — While you are in combat, grant might to yourself and nearby allies each interval. Soldier's Focus gains increased radius.
- Phalanx Strength — When you grant yourself might, grant it to nearby allies as well.
- Versatile Power — Gain might on weapon swap. Burst skills gain reduced recharge.
- Unyielding Dragon — Dragon Slash becomes unblockable, ignores blindness, and stuns foes on hit. Gain might whenever you convert flow into charges.
- Also heals when a warrior applies might to themselves.
- Replaced Inspiring Presence in October 1, 2019 game update.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|October 01, 2019||