Your dodge ability is replaced by a long-range dash that removes inhibiting conditions and grants swiftness and damage reduction. Removing conditions in this way temporarily reduces endurance gain.
- Exhaustion (2s): -100% Endurance Regeneration
- Exhaustion (3s): -100% Endurance Regeneration
- Exhaustion (4s): -100% Endurance Regeneration
- Unhindered Combatant (4s): -10% Incoming Damage, -10% Incoming Condition Damage
— In-game description
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|March 05, 2019
- The duration of exhaustion that this trait applies when dodging is now 2 seconds if crippled is present, 3 seconds if chilled is present, and 4 seconds if immobilized is present. Exhaustion will now be applied when the dodge is initiated.
|November 07, 2017
- Breaking inhibiting conditions with this trait now causes the thief to lose all endurance regeneration for 4 seconds.
- Direct endurance gains will still apply the full amount.
- Swiftness granted by this trait will now occur at the end of the dodge.
|October 23, 2015
||Heart of Thorns release:
- Unhindered Combatant has been added to the game.