Virtue skill 2
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same or similar titles. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.|
- Virtue of Resolve — Guardian profession mechanic skill
- Wings of Resolve — Dragonhunter profession mechanic skill
- Tome of Resolve — Firebrand profession mechanic skill
- Flowing Resolve — Willbender profession mechanic skill
- Inspired Virtue — Virtues apply boons to allies when activated. Deal increased strike damage for each boon on you.
- Virtue of Resolution — Gain resolution when you activate a Virtue. Resolution you grant has increased duration.
- Inspiring Virtue — Strike damage dealt is increased after activating a virtue.
- Absolute Resolve — Activating Virtue skill 2 removes conditions from nearby allies. Virtue skill 2's passive effect is stronger.
- Power of the Virtuous — Gain condition damage based on your vitality. Virtues gain reduced recharge.
- Battle Presence — Nearby allies gain the passive effect of Virtue skill 2. Willbender: Heal allies when your Resolve effect triggers.
- Virtuous Action — The guardian's resolve has further increased, allowing Virtues to be manifested as physical aspects. Gain access to Traps.
- Soaring Devastation — Wings of Resolve delivers an attack upon landing. Movement speed is increased when Wings of Resolve is not on cooldown.
- Purity of Word — Gain knowledge of Elonian lore, igniting a fierce drive to purge corruption and manifesting your Virtues as mystic tomes. Gain access to Mantras. Using Tome skills consumes pages. You regenerate pages every interval.
- Archivist of Whispers — Your Virtues gain additional pages.
- Swift Scholar — Equipping a Virtue grants you quickness. Every third Tome skill grants you pages. Stacks reset when exiting a tome. Quickness can only be gained once per interval
- Restorative Virtues — Triggered virtue effects reduce the cooldown of active weapon abilities. Gain vigor when activating Flowing Resolve.
- Holy Reckoning — Triggered virtue effects now grant might to allies in addition to their bonuses. Gain fury when activating Rushing Justice.
- Lethal Tempo — Each time you activate a virtue or your virtue's passives are triggered, gain a damage bonus. Gaining stacks of this boon refreshes other stacks.