Hard to Catch
— In-game description
- Does not prevent disabling from occurring.
- This trait still triggers if the disable is negated by stability.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- (Competitive split) Increased cooldown from 90 seconds to 300 seconds.
|June 25, 2019
- Fixed a bug to prevent this trait from incorrectly granting swiftness on top of its other effects.
|March 27, 2018
- Increased the cooldown from 45 seconds to 90 seconds in PvP only.
|February 22, 2017
- The internal cooldown on this trait has been increased from 30 seconds to 45 seconds in PvP only.
|June 23, 2015
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- No longer shadowsteps on disable.
- Added: Break stun and refill endurance when you are disabled.
|May 20, 2014
- Updated the description of this trait to indicate "pull" in the list of triggers.
|December 10, 2013
- Moved to the Master tier.
|June 25, 2013
- Reduced the cooldown from 60 seconds to 30 seconds.
|August 28, 2012
- Hard to Catch has been added to the game.