From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Quickly dash along the ground, summoning spikes along the way and then delivering an area strike.
— In-game description
- Strength of Stone — Gain condition damage based on your toughness. Inflict bleeding when you immobilize a foe. Bleeding can only occur on the same target once per interval.
- Geomancer's Training — Strike damage from nearby foes is reduced. Earth weapon skills gain reduced recharge.
- Flow like Water — Deal increased strike damage when your health is above the threshold. Blocking or evading an attack heals you.
- Vicious Empowerment — Gain Elemental Empowerment and might when you disable or immobilize a foe.
- Evasive Empowerment — Gain Elemental Empowerment and vigor while evading an attack.
- Each spike inflicts immobilize when the final damage happens, inflicting immobilize across the entire path done.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 14, 2023||
|August 23, 2022||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|April 23, 2019||
|August 28, 2018||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|June 03, 2014||
|January 29, 2013||