From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Elementalist (skill list)
- Game link
Create unsteady ground that foes cannot cross.
- Duration: 4 seconds
- Number of Targets: 10
- Range: 1,200
— In-game description
- Stormsoul — Deal increased strike damage to disabled or defiant foes. Outgoing stun duration increased. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Lightning Rod — Cast Lightning Rod when you disable a foe. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Geomancer's Training — Strike damage from nearby foes is reduced. Earth weapon skills gain reduced recharge.
- Elemental Lockdown — When you disable a foe, gain a boon based upon your current attunement.
- Vicious Empowerment — Gain Elemental Empowerment and might when you disable or immobilize a foe.
- Enemies attempting to cross the area of effect will be knocked back.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|April 19, 2016||
|October 15, 2013||
|June 25, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.