From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Serrated Stones — Bleeding you inflict has increased duration. Deal increased damage to bleeding foes.
- Geomancer's Training — Strike damage from nearby foes is reduced. Earth weapon skills gain reduced recharge.
- This channeled skill is canceled by movement.
- The cripple is applied repeatedly, the period depending on the distance the enemy is from the epicenter.
- As Lightning Flash is an instant cast, it will not interrupt the channeling. Players can channel from a distance and then teleport into range before it ends.
- Combo notifications appear at the start of Churning Earth, even though the actual effects are not applied until the end of the channel. If a combo field expires before Churning Earth finishes channeling, the combo effects are still created.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release:
|April 19, 2016||
|January 26, 2016||
|November 15, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: