From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- Evasive Arcana - Cast a skill when you dodge based on your attunement.
while in Earth Attunement: Shock Wave - Create a shock wave that bleeds and cripples nearby foes.
- This channeled skill is canceled by movement.
- The cripple is applied repeatedly, the period depending on the distance the enemy is from the epicenter.
- As Lightning Flash is an instant cast, it will not interrupt the channeling. Players can channel from a distance and then teleport into range before it ends.
- Combo notifications appear at the start of Churning Earth, even though the actual effects are not applied until the end of the channel. If a combo field expires before Churning Earth finishes channeling, the combo effects are still created.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|September 22, 2017|| Path of Fire release:
|April 19, 2016||
|January 26, 2016||
|November 15, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: