— In-game description
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|May 11, 2021
- Text on many damage-increasing profession traits, runes, and sigils has been clarified to indicate whether they increase outgoing strike damage, condition damage, or all damage, as appropriate.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- This trait no longer grants up to 150 toughness and instead grants 7% damage reduction while attuned to Earth.
|June 23, 2015
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- Increased toughness to 150.
|December 10, 2013
- Increased the toughness while attuned to Earth magic to 1.5 per level (120 at level 80).
- Fixed an issue that caused this trait to behave incorrectly with Lingering Elements.
|November 26, 2013
- This trait now always grants toughness while attuned to earth and also functions with Lingering Elements.
|August 28, 2012
- Stone Flesh has been added to the game.