From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Launch an orb of lightning that fires projectiles at nearby foes.
— In-game description [?]
- Aeromancer's Training - Gain ferocity, and gain additional ferocity while attuned to air. Air weapon skills get a reduced recharge time.
- The orb travels at 200 units per second.
- On an average-sized target, Lightning Orb will hit 14 times on average.
- The maximum times it can hit is 42 times.
- The orb can only hit one target at a time.
- Can be used off of some cliffs/ledges, and will traverse through the air at a 45-degree angle until it reaches a level surface or the attack is completed.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|September 23, 2017||
|January 26, 2016||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.