Illusion of Drowning
Sink enemies around your target with an illusionary anchor.
- Damage: 469 (1.28)?
- Sink: 2 seconds
Number of Targets: 5
- Radius: 300
- Range: 1,200
— In-game description [?]
- See also: Interrupt#Related traits
- Chaotic Dampening - Chaos aura grants protection. Staff and trident skills gain reduced recharge.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 08, 2018
- The damage inflicted by this skill has been increased by 33% and now affects up to 5 enemies in an area around the player's initial target.
|April 15, 2014
- Changed the skill from multi-hit to single-hit, increasing damage to compensate.
- Updated the skill fact to reflect this.
|May 28, 2013
- No longer able to affect targets at infinite range.
- Now respects line of sight.
|August 28, 2012
- Illusion of Drowning has been added to the game.