Illusion of Drowning
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Illusion of Drowning
- Mesmer (skill list)
- Game link
Sink enemies around your target with an illusionary anchor.
- Damage: 469 (1.28)?
- Sink: 2 seconds
- Number of Targets: 5
- Radius: 300
- Range: 1,200
— In-game description
- See also: Interrupt#Related traits
- Illusion of Vulnerability — Inflict vulnerability when you interrupt a foe. This trait can only affect enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Furious Interruption — Gain quickness when you interrupt a foe.
- Vicious Expression — You and your illusions deal increased strike damage to foes without boons. Disabling a foe removes boons from them. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Power Block — Interrupts deal damage and inflict weakness. Enemy skills that you interrupt have an increased cooldown. Cannot increase recharge of skills with no recharge or skills on creatures with defiance bars. This trait can only damage enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Duelist's Discipline — Pistol attacks from you and your illusions have a chance to cause bleeding. Interrupting a foe recharges pistol skills. This trait can only reduce recharge on enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Ineptitude — Interrupting a foe inflicts blind, and blinding a foe inflicts confusion. This trait can only activate on enemies with defiance bars once per interval.
- Chaotic Potency — Gain condition damage. Gain additional condition damage while wielding a staff. Staff and trident skills gain reduced recharge.
- Chaotic Interruption — When you interrupt a foe, recharge one of your equipped-weapon skills at random. Only affects weapon skills that are recharging.
- Delayed Reactions — Disabling a foe slows them. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear. This trait can only affect the same enemy with once per interval.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 08, 2018||
|April 15, 2014||
|May 28, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: