From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the currency. For the Super Adventure Box object, see 1 Bauble. For the Home Instance node, see Bauble (node).
Spend these in shops inside the Super Adventure Box.
— In-game description
- Obtained from picking up a 1 Bauble, 5 Bauble, 10 Bauble, 20 Bauble, or 50 Bauble while playing Super Adventure Box.
- Baubles can be used at Shopkeepers inside the Super Adventure Box to purchase items and upgrades. Baubles can also be used to buy Bauble Bubbles from Moto in Rata Sum, which can then be used to purchase other items from him.
- While players are restricted with how many baubles they can carry while playing inside the Super Adventure Box(initial maximum of 250 baubles, with upgrades of 500 and 750 respectively), there is no restriction outside other than inventory space.
- This is a reference to the rupee currency in The Legend of Zelda series.
- During the April 1, 2013, baubles were obtainable from Super Mysterious Chest, that spawned in random places of the world.