Click to enlarge.
This year, Moto is inviting heroes to the Test Zone,* a new area he’s working on! The choya miners are still carving it out, so it’s not completely finished—but Moto will welcome your help testing the area that is available! To visit the Test Zone, pick up the note on the door of the World 3 House in the Hub and follow the instructions. Have fun!
*The Test Zone is presented as is and should not be viewed as World 3 confirmed, either express or implied. Moto, Lord Vanquish, and other residents of the Super Adventure Box will not be held liable for injuries sustained in the Super Adventure Box. Baubles not intended for human (or charr, asura, norn, or sylvari) consumption.
Reach out to seize your super adventure! You convinced Moto to let you play in the Test Zone. It's not completely finished, but you're happy to help Moto and see a new area!
— In-game description
- Read the note on the World 3 entrance door inside the Super Adventure Box Hub.
- Talk to Moto in Rata Sum.
- Access to the Test Zone inside the Hub is now unlocked.
- Super Adventure Box
- Team Score: X
- Warping in: 0:30
|Search YouTube for videos related to World 3 Zone 0.|
- Currently this zone has Normal mode only.
Starting Area to Checkpoint 1
- (Optional) Path to Green Bauble #1.
- After spawning you follow the bridge and see to the right a green Bauble in the water (as well a Green Bauble #4 above on a wooden beam), if you approach it from the left you can jump across the gap below it and grab it before falling into the underwater section of the map. Follow this path to get Green Bauble #4 that you could see previously next to the waterfall.
- (Optional) Path to Green Bauble #2.
- By far the easiest, follow the path from spawn past the three green oozes to the two spiders, before crossing the broken bridge, jump off the ledge to the right down to the Green Bauble #2
- (Optional) Path to Green Bauble #3.
- Near the spawn there is a choya mining a stalagmite (left to the coin machine) climb up the various ledges then jump to the wooden scaffolding left across a small ledge following the scaffolding until you reach the stone platform, use the right side to get higher follow the wooden beam and jump up to the dirt platform, run across and jump back to the stone platforms, this time a level higher. Now you can jump across to the larger ledge but don't try to jump to the large dirt ledge, jump below to the small protrusion then up. Run across the dirt path and jump up as necessary until you reach a wide gap jump across the gap and run along the edge to get the Green Bauble #3 (from there you can jump across, along the wall, continuing the path to a campfire where another Green Bauble #? awaits)
- (Optional) Path to Green Bauble #4.
- After grabbing Green Bauble #1 you follow the easy jumps with reduced gravity across the underwater section to the mushroom with a yellow Bauble on top (the hitbox detection on this one is wonky, but if you jump back down from above, you can usually get it), make sure to not bump your head as it will drop you down fast. On dry land follow the path upwards along the scaffolding pathways up and follow the beam on your left all the way to the end, then jump on your right. Drop down to the wooden scaffolding and follow left. Jump from the wooden beam to Green Bauble #4 in front of you. If you missed Green Bauble #1 you can jump down and try to hit it from here. Otherwise Jump left into the waterfall to get Red Bauble #1 or follow the beam and up the ledges for the next campfire.
Checkpoint 1 to Checkpoint 2
- (Optional) Path to Green Bauble #5.
- Start at the island with the red crystal. As the platform to your right appears from the water hit the crystal which will make another platform appear, jump across both to the ledges on the wall. Climb up and then take the sloped beam down to Green Bauble #5, then go back up and across the long beam to continue on the main path.
- (Optional) Path to Green Bauble #6.
- When you crossed the highest beam across the rapids, instead of continuing past them jump from the highest beam or the floor after down to the left onto the pillar that pops up, jump onto main land. Green Bauble #6 is on the ledge to your left.
- (Optional) Take the path to Red Bauble #2.
- Activate Checkpoint 2 then come back for this step.
Checkpoint 2 to Checkpoint 3
- (Optional) Path to Green Bauble #7.
- After getting across all the bridges (#8 can be collected before #7) look to your left where there is a gap in the wooden walls. from a ledge jump through the gap and drop down to the elevated dirt patch. Jump across the stone pillars to collect Green Bauble #7 then walk into the waterfall for Red Bauble #3
- (Optional) Path to Green Bauble #8.
- When you cross the first highest bridge in the waterfall room you end up on a stalactite island. Following the right side there is a fairly difficult corner jump to make, then just go up to Green Bauble #8
Checkpoint 3 to Boss (Final area)
- Run along until you reach the Cage atop the pillar.
- Destroy the Cage.
- Note that the Oozes spawn regularly at the boss (max 5 at once), and the platform is a bit larger providing room to fight them.
|Super Adventure Test Krewe||Super Adventure Box: Quality Testing||1|
|Offer to help Moto by exploring the World 3 Test Zone.
||Offered to Explore the World 3 Test Zone||1|
- Unlock the zone.
|Documenter of Secrets, Under 3||Super Adventure Box: Quality Testing||5|
|Find all the red baubles in the World 3 Test Zone.||Found 3 Red Baubles in the World 3 Test Zone||5|
|A World Under 3||Super Adventure Box: Quality Testing||5|
|Complete the World 3 Test Zone.
||Completed the World 3 Test Zone.||5|
- Defeat the boss and complete the zone.
|Tester of Secrets, Under 3||Super Adventure Box: Quality Testing||5|
|Find all the green baubles in the World 3 Test Zone.||Found 8 Green Baubles||5|
- 50 Baubles
- Glorious Chest (once per day per zone) containing:
- Foes have more hit points than in World 1 and 2.
- Added with the March 28th, 2023 game update.