From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Grants a player five lives inside the Super Adventure Box. See Moto in Rata Sum for details on how to play.
— In-game description
A Continue Coin is a token used while playing in the Super Adventure Box. It grants five extra lives and when a player loses all their lives in Super Adventure Box, they can use the coin to recover from a game over.
- Glitched Chest (guaranteed)
- Glorious Chest (guaranteed, normal and Tribulation modes)
|Moto||Creator's Commons||Rata Sum|
|Super Adventure Box Trader||Hooligan's Route
- Box of Super Adventure Box Goods (guaranteed)
- Super Loot Bag (1-2) (chance)
||4th reward.||4th of 40.|
||4th reward.||9th of 40.|
||2nd reward.||12th of 40.|
||4th reward.||14th of 40.|
||4th reward.||24th of 40.|
||4th reward.||29th of 40.|
||2nd reward.||32nd of 40.|
||4th reward.||34th of 40.|
||4th reward.||39th of 40.|
- Could be obtained from almost any open world chests, including jumping puzzle chests and the daily rewards during the duration of SAB. The historical drop rate can be found here
|Bauble (10)||Super Adventure Box Trader||Creator's Commons
|Mini Super Angry Cloud||Masterwork|
|Mini Super Assassin||Masterwork|
|Mini Super Queen Bee Dog||Masterwork|
|Mini Super Storm Wizard||Masterwork|
|Guild Hall Music: Super Adventure Box||8||256||128|
|Super Guild Anthem||19||256||128|
- Super Adventure Box: Nostalgia: Another Hundred Lives — Donate enough Continue Coins to help get Drooburt out of his tough spot. (5)
- This coin grants the player five extra lives. In addition, each continue brings the player back to life. It is therefore more efficient to use one coin at a time, effectively producing six lives per coin, than to redeem multiple coins for one continue.
- The Continue Coin is a reference to tokens which were often used as substitutes for legal tender at video arcades.