From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Super Adventurer's Quest 2
The Boomerang is a fourth slot Super Adventure Box upgrade.
- Interacting with the vending machine at the end of World 2 Zone 1 after completing the Super Adventurer's Quest 2 achievement.
|4||Throw Boomerang||½||1||Throw a boomerang in front of you.|
- Interacting with the vending machine again will allow you to trade this back for the whip.
- If you move after throwing the boomerang it will return on a path that is closer to you.
- Ranged stun. The boomerang actually stuns twice, once going out and a second time when it returns.
- Stun is useful to interrupt powerful enemy attacks, such as from Bears and Polar Bears.
- Can be used to pick up baubles and food from a distance.