Cloud Flags are objects found inside Super Adventure Box. They serve as checkpoints in Tribulation Mode by interacting with a Happy Cloud with a Balloon. There are also four Cloud Flags found up in the clouds area of the Hub, which are involved in one of the daily achievements.
- Rata Sum
- Reach the finish line! (0) (Marks checkpoints you have passed)
- Daily Super Adventure Festival: Color Guard — Reach each of the flags in the lobby of Super Adventure Box. (0)
- To begin, carefully drop off the cliff behind House 4 and into a cave, where you will have to complete a short jump-puzzle to reach a Bouncy Mushroom that will launch you through the statue and up into the clouds.
- Jump inside each of the four cannons to be launched towards a flag.
- It is recommended to take the SW cannon first (assuming the hub entrance is to the south); this will take you past the Bee Dog Honeycomb, which transforms the player into a Bee Dog and grants access to flight skills, allowing you to skip the tedious process of completing the underground cave puzzle for every flag.
- Interacting with the Cloud Flags in the Hub will cause players to do one of two types of dances.
- Cloud Flags used as checkpoints in Tribulation Mode are similar to regular checkpoints and require the entire party to interact with the Happy Cloud to unlock the checkpoint.