Click to enlarge.
Our glorious victory has left us exuberant and rambunctious. Let us destroy that CART!
— Loading screen description
- Super Adventure Box
- Bonus Round! 0:47
- Team Score: 0
This zone is simple: do as much damage to the cart as possible before the time runs out. When the time expires, an old man will come out of the hut and say, "Aw, man. My cart! I only had 6 more payments on it".
- Some baubles appear on a hit threshold, others seem to be on a time threshold. There is a limit to the number that can be left on the ground as new baubles will replace old ones, and each will disappear after a short time. On average, a total of 36 baubles are available to be picked up.
- If you do not attack the cart at all, approach the villager's house at the end of the timer and he will appear and give you a single bauble.
- When the old man is done speaking, you will be taken to the next zone, so make sure to gather all the baubles before then. When playing solo, you may have to find a compromise between damaging the cart and gathering the baubles.
- In 2016, each playthrough in Normal or Tribulation Mode also awarded an event bonus of 15-75 baubles.
- This cart is most likely a tongue-in-cheek reference to the car breaking bonus stage from Street Fighter II or Final Fight.
- There are two bridges that lead away from the area, and both will immediately collapse if you approach. These hint at the bridges that occur in World 2 Zone 1. You can collapse a bridge, walk far enough away for it to reform, walk back, and if you time it correctly it will not collapse again and you can traverse it. There is nothing of note beyond except an interesting view of the stage.