From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Can be thrown or placed; requires ammo.
— Vendor description
|3||Mini Bomb||¼||Equip a mini bomb.|
|2||Mini Bomb||2||Press to throw a mini bomb; hold to place one. Costs baubles.|
|5||Stow||Stow the item you're holding.|
- Costs 1 bauble per throw.
- Deals 50 damage against structures and regular enemies.
- Only the second shop in Dark Woods sells the Mini Bomb. Additionally, any of the shops after the starting area in Kingdom of Fungus will sell it.
- Once purchased the Mini Bomb, like any other skill available in the SAB, will stay unlocked for the character indefinitely.
- To use them switch to the auxiliary skill bar using the skill in slot #3 and then either shortly tap the #2 slot skill (#3 if you have the Mega Bomb unlocked as well) to throw a bomb or hold it down to place a bomb on the ground at your current position, provided sufficient bauble funds. Once done using the bomb select the skill in slot #5 to stow the bomb gain.