Kasmeer had a nervous tic in the form of uncontrollable hiccups whenever she was afraid, however she overcame this when she fought Scarlet Briar.
When an invisible wall was discovered in the middle of Viathan Lake, Kasmeer joined Marjory in investigating the situation. She was able to shatter the powerful illusion causing the veil, revealing the concealed Tower of Nightmares. The pair, along with the Durmand Priory, entered the tower and managed to put an end to Scarlet's machinations within. The pair were called to action once again when Scarlet Briar attacked Lornar's Pass with a massive Twisted Marionette controlled from above by her airship, the Breachmaker, in an attempt to perfect a new weapon. The two joined forces with Rox, Braham, Taimi and the player character to defeat the construct and thwart Scarlet's plan.
Following Scarlet's attack on Lion's Arch, Kasmeer travelled to the beleaguered city to help with relief efforts. Once the deadly miasma had cleared, she joined the fight against Scarlet's forces, and eventually found herself aboard the Breachmaker itself, cornering an injured Scarlet. Scarlet, broken but not beaten, severely injured Marjory, and the enraged Kasmeer, believing her beloved to be dead, engaged Scarlet in fierce combat, distracting her with illusions and cruel taunts while the player character got close enough to finish the wayward sylvari off.
 Living World involvement
- Hard Boiled
- The Nightmare Unveiled
- Nightmare Chamber
- The Nightmare Incarnate
- The Nightmare Ends
- The Origins of Madness: A Moment's Peace
- The Dead End: Advanced Warning
- The Dead End: A Study in Scarlet
- Lion's Arch (Under Attack!)
- Lion's Arch (Enemy Controlled)
- Scarlet's End
 Combat abilities
- Unshakable - Gains defiance when targeted by crowd-control skills. Blind is 10% as effective. Weakness and vulnerability last 50% less time.
- Winds of Chaos - Bounce an orb of energy between foes and allies that applies random boons to allies and random conditions to foes.
- Phase Retreat - Teleport away from your target, summoning a clone that casts Winds of Chaos.
- Phantasmal Warlock - Summon an illusion that deals extra damage for each unique condition on the target foe.
- Chaos Armor - Give yourself chaos armor, which gives yourself random boons and your foe random conditions whenever you are struck.
- Chaos Storm - Create a magical storm at the target location that applies random conditions to foes and boons to allies.
- Illusion of Defense - Half of incoming damage is transferred to the Illusionary Defender.
- Blink - Teleport to a target location.
For previous dialogue, see here.
- "This whole dragon thing has me a little sick to my stomach. Why can't they just go back to sleep?"
It's complicated. Say, are those your roses?
- "Yes. Isn't Jory sweet? She got them for me. Because she's proud of how I stood up to Scarlet."
As she should be. How are you after all that?
- "Marvelous! I still can't believe it was me. And you, you were amazing. We fielded everything she threw at us. It was like we were one of mind."
I couldn't have done it without you.
- "Of sure you could have. All I did was distract her a bit. You're the one she was really afraid of."
Feels good to overcome evil.
- "I never thought, until I met Jory and you, that I'd be the kind of person who'd overcome evil. I've noticed something though. My hiccups are gone."
- You're braver than you think.
- Now, we just have to deal with her mess.
- I feel the same.
- I'm proud of you too.
- We'll have to sing to them the proper lullaby.
For previous quotes, see here.
- Kasmeer is voiced by Janelle Cox.
- She wears the Phoenix Light Armor Skin which is available for purchase through the Gem Store.