Song of Final Exile
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Song of Final Exile
Locations and objectives
- Exile Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Tala Point —
- Protect Silent Snowfall so she can meditate (19)
- Defeat Ice Raking in combat before the Claw tournament (20)
- Defeat the largos before it kills Ice Raking (20)
- Defeat the largos before it kills Silent Snowfall (20)
- Escort the quaggan emissary to the kodan camp (20)
- Claw Honor Guard (20)
- Discourager of Hesitancy (20)
- Farthest Shore (20)
- Fleeting Serenity (20)
- Ice Raking (20)
- Keeper of Words (20)
- Kodan Guard (20)
- Kodan Snowcaller (20)
- Silent Snowfall (20)
- Steady Ground (20)
- Still Waters (20)
- The Voice of Koda (20)
- Voice Attendant (20)
- Voice of Koda: When Koda leads your steps, you do not ask if you will be walking over ice or over dirt.
- Voice of Koda: Yes, yes. Like the water flows. Ever downward, around all obstacles.
- Voice of Koda: No, never, NEVER! I will be certain of it.
- Voice Attendant: I confess. I have moments when I fear we will fail.
- Steady Ground: Our mission is divine.
- Voice Attendant: I see unavoidable conflict ahead.
- Steady Ground: Let Koda guide you through this.
- Steady Ground: The air is thick with unease.
- Voice Attendant: When Koda's wisdom flows through us, we shape reality to match.
- Still Waters: They're afraid of us.
- Discourager of Hesitancy: Don't expect others to see the world through any eyes but their own. They misunderstand us, as we them.
- Still Waters: I find their lack of balance distressing. How can we rely on them as allies when they can't control their own impulses?
- Discourager of Hesitancy: The sword does not need to understand battle strategy to be effective.
- Gossiping Hunter (1): They came down from the north. They call themselves kodan.
- Gossiping Hunter (2): Why do they walk in bear form on hind legs?
- Gossiping Hunter (1): No one has ever seen one in any other form.
- Gossiping Hunter (1): I think they offended Bear, and she trapped them in their bear forms to teach them humility.
- Gossiping Hunter (2): Based on my experience with them, they haven't learned a damned thing.
- Before the June 23, 2015 update, this location had Trainers. Interestingly, the thief trainer and mesmer trainer were the only trainers not kodan.