- Kessex Hills
- Connects to
- Eukaryan Caves
The Viathan Lake, so-called for the leviathans that are supposed to have once lived there, is a large lake in Kessex Hills. Various races have made the lake their home, such as the Tagotl hylek and the quaggans of Moogooloo. Until recently, the town of Auld Red Wharf stood on the northern shore, and to the south, tengu from the Dominion of Winds have established a trade camp. Unfortunately for the local fauna, a krait seawitch has moved into the area, pushed inland from the Unending Ocean by the horrors of the deep sea dragon.
Just before Mad King's Day in 1326 AE, the local krait began deconstructing the destroyed town of Auld Red Wharf and cutting down trees in the surrounding areas for timber. There is some sort of large-scale construction project in the heart of the lake, but an illusory veil is keeping it hidden. Marjory Delaqua and Kasmeer Meade headed to the shores of the lake to investigate. After which we attacked the tower in Tower of Nightmares destroying the tower. Cleanup efforts are still underway all while still fighting the Toxic Alliance.
Locations and objectives
- Renown Hearts
- Help Doolsileep protect Moogooloo Village (23)
- Ireko Tradecamp Waypoint
- Viathan Waypoint
- Approach from the south, swimming under the tower.
- Free the quaggan hatchlings imprisoned by the krait (22)
- Protect Webb as he recovers his heirlooms (22)
- Stop the krait blood witch (23) [Group Event]
- Gatherer Flipdroop (22)
- Glubblug (23)
- Gwoppip (23)
- Halooha (23)
- Plunckdu (23)
- Urpgloh (23)
- Urplgloh (23)
- Varonos Doolbroo (23)
- Varonos Quareesa
- Villagers (23)
- Doolsileep (23)
- Hoatzin Rattlecrest (22)
- Sildroomp (23)
- Thrush Bronzewattle (22)
- Tiffi (22)
- Warden Perth (21)
- Recipe: Moogooloo Harpoon from Doolsileep
- Recipe: Moogooloo Trident from Doolsileep
- Recipe: Moogooloo Speargun from Doolsileep
- Rushioo: "Ookie-dookie. The relocation effort is underway."
- Varonos Quaresa: "Good. In this crazy life, quaggans must learn to be flexible."
- Rushioo: "Quaggan is round. Not flexible."
- Varonos Quaresa: "Quaggan has arranged for a shipment of fish and food plants for the workers. It should arrive soon."
- Rushioo: "Oh, quaggan is hungry. Even more hungry than sad."
- Varonos Quaresa: "Quaggans will pretend it is winter, and spring is on the horizon."