If you are bold enough, your legend will live forever.
— Eir Stegalkin
Eir Stegalkin, daughter of Einar Cliffstrider and mother of Braham, is a wandering norn ranger, tactician, artist, and visionary who travels the world with her wolf companion, Garm. Her totem is Wolf Spirit, and when she takes on her wolf form, her fur is red like her hair. Eir was once the leader of Destiny's Edge and is well known and respected because of this. However, the breaking of the company and her lack of heroic deeds since then have garnered negative opinions from some of her people.
Her tactics rely on understanding the mind of her enemy and taking advantage of their weakness through provocation and encouragement. She is also a renowned sculptor of wood and stone, communing with the Spirits of the Wild to guide and shape her artistry.
- Ascalonian Catacombs (story)
- Sorrow's Embrace (story)
- Honor of the Waves (story)
- The Ruined City of Arah (story)
Personal storyline involvement
Living World involvement
- The Dragon's Reach: Part 1
- Echoes of the Past
- Tangled Paths
- Unshakable - Gains defiance when targeted by crowd-control skills. Blind is 10% as effective. Weakness and vulnerability last 50% less time.
- Rapid Fire - Fire multiple arrows at your foe.
- Barrage - Barrage the target area with a hail of arrows that cripple.
- Hunter's Shot - Fire an arrow that grants you stealth when it hits an enemy. Your pet gains swiftness.
- Long Range Shot - Shoot your foe from long range. The farther the arrow flies, the more damage it does.
- Point Blank Shot - Push back your foe with a point-blank shot. The closer they are, the farther it pushes them back.
- If player is norn
- "Slayer! I didn't expect to see you. I'm busy right now."
- I'll leave you to it.
- If player is not norn
- "Hail, stranger. This statue is proving quite a challenge. I have to focus."