The Labyrinthine Cliffs were, as the name suggests, a byzantine system of cliffs along the Deldrimor Front. They are generally uninhabited, although there is a krait settlement nearby offshore. Curiously, the twisted wreckage of an Aetherblade airship lies on the southeast beach. What it was doing so far east, and how it crashed, is unknown.
The Zephyr Sanctum also returned to this area for the Festival of the Four Winds to aid in the efforts to rebuild Lion's Arch after Scarlet's attack devastated the port city.
- Absorb the essence from charged crystals for Ixcic's Sparkling Effervescence (15)
- Defeat the chaos creature (15)
- Defeat the corrupted ogre (15)
- Defeat the ice elemental (15)
- Defeat the morphing ooze (15)
- Defeat the rampaging fire imp (15)
- Participate in Trader Owens's "Flying Dolyak" race to the top of Labyrinthine Cliffs! (15)
- During Bazaar of the Four Winds
- Deliver supplies to Zephyr Sanctum for Trader Owens (80)
- Protect the merchants and their supplies from krait slavers (80)
- Stop the pirates from stealing kite shipments from Zephyr Sanctum (80)
- Subdue bar fight instigators to stop the brawl (80)
- Resource nodes
- Quartz Crystal Formation
- This area does not have a map completion achievement or count towards world completion.
- Players are scaled down to level 16 in this area.