If I kill Scarlet, I'm in the warband. Definitely.
Rox, previously known as Rox Pickheart and Rox Whetstone, is now a gladium. She initially became one when her entire warband (and her pet devourer, Skewer) were killed in a cave-in. In early 1326 AE, she began trials to join Rytlock Brimstone's Stone warband, and was during this period provisionally named Rox Whetstone. Her first assignment as Whetstone was to retake the North Nolan Hatchery from the Molten Alliance. There she rescued a baby albino devourer, Frostbite, who became her new animal companion. She later accompanied Braham Eirsson and the Vigil on several raids into the Alliance's Molten Facilities.
Rox was part of the official delegation from the Black Citadel during the Queen's Jubilee, and came to the defense of Divinity's Reach when it was attacked by Scarlet Briar. Later, she was given an assignment to track and kill Tequatl the Sunless. She traveled to the Tower of Nightmares in late 1326 AE with Braham, where she met Kasmeer Meade and Marjory Delaqua for the first time. Following those events, she was in 1327 AE part of the group that was tracking down Scarlet Briar to kill her. If she could do this, she would be granted automatic membership into the warband. However, she passed up her opportunity to do so during the final battle, instead tending to an injured Braham. By doing so, she gave up the name Whetstone.
Once again a gladium and a free agent, in the aftermath of Scarlet Briar's attack she continued to pursue the new threat of the now rising elder dragon Mordremoth.
- Diessa Plateau
- Lornar's Pass
- Gendarran Fields
- Lion's Arch (Under Attack!)
- Trader's Forum (During Escape from Lion's Arch)
- Lion's Arch (Enemy Controlled) (During Battle for Lion's Arch)
- Trader's Forum
- Grand Piazza
- Kessex Hills
- The Crown Pavilion (zone) (During Queen's Jubilee, Clockwork Chaos, and Festival of the Four Winds)
- Episode 3: Flame and Frost: The Gathering Storm
- Episode 4: Flame and Frost: Retribution
- Episode 10: Queen's Jubilee
- Episode 11: Clockwork Chaos
- Episode 14: The Nightmares Within
- Special Event: The Nightmare is Over
- Episode 16: The Origins of Madness
- Episode 17: The Edge of the Mists
- Episode 18: Escape from Lion's Arch
- Episode 19: Battle for Lion's Arch
- Episode 20: Battle for Lion's Arch: Aftermath
- Special Event: Festival of the Four Winds
- Episode 1: Gates of Maguuma
- Episode 2: Entanglement
- Episode 3: The Dragon's Reach: Part 1
- Episode 4: The Dragon's Reach: Part 2
- Episode 5: Echoes of the Past
- Episode 6: Tangled Paths
- Episode 8: Point of No Return
- Act I
- Act II
- Act III
- Act IV
- Barrage - Barrage the target area with a hail of arrows that cripple.
- Quick Shot - Fire a quick shot in an evasive retreat. Gain swiftness. This can be used while retreating.
- Healing Spring - Create a spring that heals you, your pet, and your allies. It also cures conditions on allies.
- Good to see you.
- Hi there.
- Carry on.
- Combat chatter
- Aw, yeah. Let's go.
- So it goes.
- That'll do...for now.
- Rox was introduced with the March 26th 2013 game update.
- Both Braham and Rox have unique facial features not available in Total Makeover Kits.