If I kill Scarlet, I'm in the warband. Definitely.
Rox Whetstone is a provisional member of the Stone warband. Formerly known as Rox Pickheart, she became a gladium when her entire warband (and her pet devourer, Skewer) were killed in a cave-in. In early 1326 AE, she began trials to join Rytlock Brimstone's warband, and her first assignment was to retake the North Nolan Hatchery from the Molten Alliance. There she rescued a baby albino devourer, Frostbite, who became her new animal companion. She later accompanied Braham Eirsson and the Vigil on several raids into the Alliance's Molten Facilities.
Rox was the official delegation from the Black Citadel during the Queen's Jubilee, and came to the defence of Divinity's Reach when it was attacked by Scarlet Briar. Later, she was given an assignment to track and kill Tequatl the Sunless. Most recently, she travelled to the Tower of Nightmares with Braham, where she met Kasmeer Meade and Marjory Delaqua for the first time.
- Historical locations
- Kessex Hills
- Divinity's Reach
- The Crown Pavilion
 Living World involvement
- Flame and Frost: The Razing
- Rox: Critical Mission
- Rox - The Hatchery
- Flame and Frost: Retribution
- Molten Facility
- Rox: Avenger of the Dispossessed
- Queen's Jubilee
- Opening Ceremony
- Clockwork Chaos
- Closing Ceremony
- Scarlet's Playhouse
- The Nightmares Within
- Nightmare Chamber
- The Origins of Madness
- The Origins of Madness: A Moment's Peace
- The Edge of the Mists
- The Dead End: Advanced Warning
 Combat abilities
For previous dialogue, see here.
- Before Twisted Marionette Weapon Test starts
- The Priory says Scarlet's testing a new weapon that could massacre this entire region once it's powered up. Her machines are here to add their entire energy to the mix.
- I don't know.
- During the event
- After the event fails
- I hate explosion! Of all her transgressions, that's the one I'm going to kill Scarlet for. She turned that marionette into a bomb. We could've been killed.
- I see what you mean.
- After the event succeeds
- During The Origins of Madness: A Moment's Peace
- Primary article: The Origins of Madness: A Moment's Peace#Dialogues
For previous quotes, see here.
- Rox was introduced with the March 26th 2013 game update.
- Both Braham and Rox have unique appearances.
- Rox might have gotten her name from the golem, R.O.X. in Guild Wars.