Brain, not brawn, will change the world.
Zojja is a highly respected asuran elementalist, golemancer and a member of the College of Synergetics. She was an extremely skilled apprentice of the famed inventor Snaff, both former members of Destiny's Edge; each (privately) regarded the other as being a genius, an unusual bond to have between asura. After Destiny's Edge broke apart, Zojja began to blame Eir for the group's failure and began to venerate her fallen mentor, establishing the Snaff Prize - a competition to present the best project before the Arcane Council - and protect Snaff's research. Due to the latter, she has developed a hatred for the Inquest, specifically Kudu, a former apprentice of Snaff's who has reappropriated his research for evil. She took Snaff's old lab as her own, burying his cremated remains in the floor. She often has a short temper, especially when Snaff is mentioned. She has taken on a special ward of her own, Taimi, whom she adores very much, mirroring how she and Snaff once were, albeit with Taimi being much younger and thus subject to Zojja's guardian-like behavior.
Her personal golem is Mr. Sparkles.
- The Snaff Prize
- Taking Credit Back
- A Sparkling Rescue
- Political Homicide
- Stand By Your Krewe
- Here, There, Everywhere
- A Bold New Theory
- Forging Permission
- Hazardous Environment
- Protest Too Much
- Pry the Eye Open
- Test Subject
- Field Test
- A Meeting of the Minds
- Lines of Communication
- Rakt and Ruin
- Unshakable - Gains defiance when targeted by crowd-control skills. Blind is 10% as effective. Weakness and vulnerability last 50% less time.
- Arc Lightning - Cast an arc of electricity at your foe.
- Lightning Strike - Strike your foe with lightning.
- Blinding Flash - Blind your foe with a flash of light.
- Swirling Winds - Create a swirling wind that destroys projectiles.
- Gale - Knock down your foe with a charged wind blast.