Though in battle we fight for our homes, our gods and our queen... nothing can break our spirit.
— Logan Thackeray
Captain Logan Thackeray is a human guardian and the current Commander of the Seraph at Divinity's Reach. Logan is the descendant of the heroes Gwen (of the Ebon Vanguard) and Lieutenant Keiran Thackeray. He once had an older brother, Dylan. When Dylan died, Logan accepted his brother's sword and the ideals of being a hero. As a young man, Logan became enthralled by Queen Jennah and made a pledge to serve her. Together, they shared a magical bond, which allowed Logan to know if Queen Jennah were ever in danger so he could come to her.
This bond was the downfall of Destiny's Edge. Just as the group was about to fight Kralkatorrik, Jennah summoned Logan to defend her in Ebonhawke from the dragon's minions. He came to his Queen's defense and saved her, but at a cost. One of Destiny's Edge, the asuran Snaff, was killed, and the Elder Dragon was victorious. There are those in Destiny's Edge who hold Logan indirectly responsible for Snaff's death, and these are feelings that Logan shares. However, loyalty and love for his Queen is his first concern. He currently holds a position as her personal champion in Divinity's Reach.
- On the Mend
- Desperate Medicine
- Arson at the Orphanage
- The Hospital in Jeopardy
- The Commander
- The Orders of Tyria
- Brute Force
- Mortus Virge
- Track the Seraph
- Triskell Quay
- Speaker of the Dead
- The Sad Tale of the "Ravenous"
- The Queen's Justice
- The Trap
- Kellach's Attack
- Hard Boiled
- Opening Ceremony
- Closing Ceremony
- Scarlet's Playhouse
- The Origins of Madness: A Moment's Peace
- Unshakable - Gains defiance when targeted by crowd-control skills. Blind is 10% as effective. Weakness and vulnerability last 50% less time.
- Divine Radiance - The power of the gods heals you.
- Sword of Wrath - Slash your foe once.
- Flashing Blade - Teleport to your target, striking them and blinding nearby foes.
- Zealot's Defense - Destroy ranged attacks while casting magical projectiles.
- Shield of Judgment - Create a shielding wave in front of you that damages foes and gives protection to yourself and up to five allies.
- Shield of Absorption - Create a dome around you that pushes foes back and absorbs projectiles.
- "I'm busy at the moment. Direct your queries to Lieutenant Groban."