He has Bear's backbone and Raven's wit.
Braham Eirsson (born 1309 AE) is a young norn guardian from Cragstead who relies heavily on the teachings of Wolf Spirit, and is the son of Eir Stegalkin and Borje the Sun Chaser. He grew up not knowing who his mother was until his father died, leading him to have a form of resentment for her, and has lived in Cragstead all his life. After his father's death when Braham was seven, he lived at Rugnar's Steading with Yngvi Rugnar and Brynhildr the Mother Bear.
When the Molten Alliance attacked in early 1326 AE, Braham went to the Black Citadel for aid from Rytlock Brimstone for defending Cragstead, and when that failed went to Hoelbrak to seek aid from his mother and Knut Whitebear which also failed. He received aid from traveling adventurers in retaking Cragstead which had fallen to the Molten Alliance upon his return, but returned too late to save all the villagers, among them being his love-interest at the time, Ottilia.
With the help of the charr gladium Rox and the Vigil, Braham raided several of the Molten Alliance's facilities, rescuing the prisoners and destroying the bases until the Molten Alliance were believed defeated. He then set out to rebuild Cragstead, turning it into a haven for the Refugees who lost their homes in the attacks.
Braham later accompanied Rox to the opening ceremony of the human Queen's Jubilee, and came to the defense of Divinity's Reach when it was attacked by Scarlet's minions. Most recently, he travelled to the Tower of Nightmares with Rox, where he met Marjory Delaqua and Kasmeer Meade for the first time.
 Living Story involvement
- Flame and Frost: The Razing
- Braham: Help from the Legions
- Braham - Eirsson
- Braham - Retake Cragstead
- Flame and Frost: Retribution
- Molten Facility
- Braham: Avenger of the Dispossessed
- Queen's Jubilee
- Opening Ceremony
- Clockwork Chaos
- Closing Ceremony
- Scarlet's Playhouse
- The Nightmares Within
- Nightmare Chamber
- The Origins of Madness
- The Origins of Madness: A Moment's Peace
- The Edge of the Mists
- Edge of the Mists
- Battle for Lion's Arch
- Scarlet's End
 Combat abilities
For historical dialogue, see here.
- Before Twisted Marionette Weapon Test starts
- They're saying this is a weapon test, that Scarlet could blow up this whole area if we let her power up her cannon with the minions she's called back here.
- Me too.
- During the event
- You and me. We're gonna stop Scarlet's minions before they can power up her marionette's weapon!
- Count on me.
- After the event fails
- Great gobbling trolls! That marionette was made to take us all out, win or lose. It almost got us with its blast.
- I agree.
- After the event succeeds
- During The Origins of Madness: A Moment's Peace
- Primary article: The Origins of Madness: A Moment's Peace#Dialogues