He has Bear's backbone and Raven's wit.
Braham Eirsson (born 1309 AE) is a young norn guardian from Cragstead who relies heavily on the teachings of Wolf Spirit. The son of Eir Stegalkin and Borje, the Sun Chaser, he grew up not knowing who his mother was until his father died, leading him to have a form of resentment for her. After his father's death when Braham was seven, he lived at Rugnar's Steading with Yngvi Rugnar and Brynhildr, the Mother Bear.
When the Molten Alliance attacked in early 1326 AE, Braham went to the Black Citadel for aid from Rytlock Brimstone for defending Cragstead, and when that failed went to Hoelbrak to seek aid from his mother and Knut Whitebear. Upon his return, Cragstead had fallen to the Molten Alliance, which he liberated with the aid of traveling adventurers, but could not save all the villagers - his love interest, Ottilia among them.
With the help of the charr gladium Rox and the Vigil, Braham raided several of the Molten Alliance's facilities, rescuing the prisoners and destroying the bases until the Molten Alliance were believed defeated. He then set out to rebuild Cragstead, turning it into a haven for the refugees who lost their homes in the attacks.
Braham later accompanied Rox to the opening ceremony of the human Queen's Jubilee, and came to the defense of Divinity's Reach when it was attacked by Scarlet's minions. Whilst fighting in the Tower of Nightmares with Rox, he met Marjory Delaqua and Kasmeer Meade for the first time. Later, after Scarlet Briar tested her Twisted Marionette in Lornar's Pass, the asura progeny Taimi became attached to him, and Braham was forced to pursue her into the Edge of the Mists after Captain Mai Trin's breakout. Braham participated in the Battle for Lion's Arch, and broke his leg in the final confrontation with Scarlet aboard the Breachmaker.
 Living Story involvement
- Braham: Help from the Legions
- Braham - Eirsson
- Braham - Retake Cragstead
- Molten Facility
- Braham: Avenger of the Dispossessed
- Opening Ceremony
- Closing Ceremony
- Scarlet's Playhouse
- Nightmare Chamber
- The Origins of Madness: A Moment's Peace
- Edge of the Mists
- Lion's Arch (Under Attack!)
- Lion's Arch (Enemy Controlled)
- Scarlet's End
 Combat abilities
- True Strike - Smash your foe.
- Symbol of Faith - Smash a mystic symbol onto the ground that damages foes and regenerates allies.
- Shield of Absorption - Create a dome around you that pushes foes back and absorbs projectiles.
For historical dialogue, see here.
- "You really believe that stuff about Scarlet poking the dragon?"
Yeah. I do.
- "Well, you've got it right. Scarlet wanted to touch the dragons, and she succeeded. Quite impressive when you think about it."
I have a theory about why, but what do you think?
- "Why do our greatest minds ever do anything? In order to know, to learn, and to understand."
I think she was more practical than she let on.
- "Or more crazy. I'm gonna guess she was hoping to make a dragon or two mad so they would attack. Don't matter. all that matters is she's dead now."
How's your leg?
- "It's okay. Better. I'm ignoring it. My legend is in the bog, and I can't believe I have to wait for this leg to get better. It's making me as crazy as Scarlet."
Your legend isn't in the bog.
- "Sure it is. I might as well be starting from scratch. I'll go down in history as the guy who couldn't hold his own in the fight against Scarlet."
- Not true. One fight doesn't make or break a legend.
- And good riddance.
- Sounds like a recipe for disaster to me.
- I'm not impressed.
- It's too soon to tell.
Concept art by Naomi Baker.