Though in battle we fight for our homes, our gods and our queen... nothing can break our spirit.
— Logan Thackeray
When Dylan died, Logan accepted his brother's sword and the ideals of being a hero. As a young man, Logan became enthralled by Queen Jennah and made a pledge to serve her. Together, they shared a magical bond, which allowed Logan to know if Queen Jennah were ever in danger so he could come to her.
This bond was the downfall of Destiny's Edge. Just as the group was about to fight Kralkatorrik, Jennah summoned Logan to defend her in Ebonhawke from the dragon's minions. He came to his Queen's defense and saved her, but at a cost. One of Destiny's Edge, the asuran Snaff, was killed, and the Elder Dragon was victorious. There are those in Destiny's Edge who hold Logan indirectly responsible for Snaff's death, and these are feelings that Logan shares. However, loyalty and love for his Queen is his first concern.
He joined the Pact aboard the Glory of Tyria in battle against Zhaitan in the skies above Arah. To ensure the airship took off, he stayed behind to let the ship off, presumably whilst fighting numerous undead.
He joined the Pact Fleet aboard the Glory of Tyria in battle against Mordremoth in the skies above Verdant Brink. He can be seen in the opening cinematic falling off the Glory of Tyria holding on to Zojja.
|After Mordremoth brought down the Pact fleet, he, Eir, Zojja and Trahearne are taken captive by the mordrem and brought south, through Tangled Depths, deeper into the Heart of Maguuma.
Later, in the story mission Bitter Harvest, the player can choose to go with Marjory Delaqua and Canach to get at either the Blighting Pod Logan is in or the pod Zojja is in. The one the player leaves to Kasmeer, Rox, Braham, and Rytlock Brimstone spawns corrupt clones to fight, and when the pod is opened, appears unconscious.
The time spent in the Blighting Pod has greatly weakened Logan, and he is still recovering by the time of Eir's memorial service several months later.
- Chapter 1: Krytan Politics
- Defending Shaemoor
- On the Mend
- Desperate Medicine
- Arson at the Orphanage
- The Hospital in Jeopardy
- The Commander
- Chasing the Culprits
- The Informant
- Search the Premises
- A Society Function
- The Trial of Julius Zamon
- The Perils of Friendship
- The Apothecary
- Going Undercover
- The Greater Good
- Breaking the Blade
- Chapter 2: Shadows of the Past
- Chapter 3: Traitor to the Queen
- Chapter 4: Order Neophyte
- Chapter 6: The Battle for Claw Island
- Chapter 8: Victory or Death
- Episode 7: Dragon Bash
- Episode 10: Queen's Jubilee
- Episode 11: Clockwork Chaos
- Episode 14: The Nightmares Within
- Episode 16: The Origins of Madness
- Episode 5: Echoes of the Past
- Episode 6: Tangled Paths
- Episode 8: Point of No Return
Heart of Thorns story
- Act IV
- Divine Radiance - The power of the gods heals you.
- Sword of Wrath - Slash your foe once.
- Sword Arc - Slash your foe again.
- Sword Wave - Send out waves of attacks that strike multiple targets.
- Sword Arc - Slash your foe again.
- Flashing Blade - Teleport to your target, striking them and blinding nearby foes. Drop a symbol at your feet that damages nearby enemies and benefits allies.
- Zealot's Defense - Destroy ranged attacks while casting magical projectiles.
- Shield of Judgment - Create a shielding wave in front of you that damages foes while giving protection and aegis to you and up to five allies.
- Shield of Absorption - Create a dome around you that pushes foes back and absorbs projectiles.
- In Seraph Headquarters
- I'm busy at the moment. Direct your queries to Lieutenant Groban.
- I'm on duty.
- Logan Thackeray (Hallucination).jpg
Hallucination of Logan during Nightmare Chamber.
- Logan Thackeray (Mordrem).jpg
Mordremof Logan during Bitter Harvest.
- Concept art