From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Stormsoul — Deal increased strike damage to disabled foes. Outgoing stun duration increased. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Lightning Rod — Cast Lightning Rod when you disable a foe. Disables include stun, daze, knock back, pull, knock down, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Aquamancer's Training — Increase healing to other allies. Water-weapon skills gain reduced recharge.
- Cleansing Water — Cleanse conditions from allies you grant regeneration to.
- Elemental Lockdown — When you disable a foe, gain a boon based upon your current attunement.
- Bountiful Power — Deal increased strike damage for each boon on you.
- The heal and regeneration are applied in a radius around the user at the start of the skill, affecting the user and 4 other allies. This can affect allies behind the user.
- The damage and knockback affect 5 enemies in front of the wave when it crashes down, approximately 3 seconds after the skill is cast.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|October 02, 2018||
|September 23, 2017||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: