From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- The heal and regeneration are applied in a radius around the user at the start of the skill, affecting the user and 4 other allies. This can affect allies behind the user.
- The damage and knockback affect 5 enemies in front of the wave when it crashes down, approximately 3 seconds after the skill is cast.
- Aquamancer's Training - Increase healing to other allies. Water-weapon skills gain reduced recharge.
- Cleansing Water - Cleanse conditions from allies you grant regeneration to.
- Aquatic Benevolence - Increase healing to other allies.
- Lightning Rod - Cast Lightning Rod when you disable a foe. Disables include stun, daze, knock back, pull, knock down, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Stormsoul - Deal increased damage to disabled foes. Outgoing stun duration increased. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|October 02, 2018||
|September 23, 2017||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: