Wail of Doom
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Wail of Doom
- Necromancer (skill list)
- Game link
Screech a wail of doom in a cone pattern, inflicting fear on foes. (Does bonus defiance-bar damage to defiant foes.)
- Fear (1s): Involuntary retreat; unable to act; stacks duration.
- Number of Targets: 5
- : 100Bonus Defiance Break
- Range: 600
— In-game description
- Dread — Inflicting fear on a foe gives you boons. Shroud skill 3 partially recharges when you defeat foes.
- Insidious Disruption — Disabling a foe inflicts torment on them. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Terror — Fear you inflict deals damage each second.
- Target the Weak — Increases critical-hit chance for each condition on the foe. Gain condition damage based on your precision.
- Corrupter's Fervor — Inflicting a condition on a foe grants carapace. Gain pulsing protection while at or above the carapace threshold.
- Banshee's Wail — Warhorn skills gain increased effect duration. Increase healing to other allies.
- Fear of Death — Your fear effects have increased durations. Inflicting fear generates life force.
- Shivers of Dread — Whenever you inflict fear, you also chill.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 14, 2023||
|June 28, 2022||
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|July 07, 2020||
|August 06, 2013||
|June 25, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.