From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
1 2 1
|Location within Drizzlewood Coast|
- Drizzlewood Coast
- Connects to
- Breakroot Basin (N)
Petraj Overlook (E)
Vloxen Mine (W)
Fort Defiance (NW)
Click to enlarge.
Umbral Grotto is the main staging area for the United Legions in Drizzlewood Coast.
Locations and objectives
- Base Camp Waypoint —
- Points of Interest
- Pavilion of the Legions —
- United Legions Base Camp —
- Umbral Grotto Vista —
- Mastery Insights
- Drizzlewood Coast Insight: Camp Apex
- Defeat the cache keeper (80) [Group Event]
- Escort legion forces to the mine (80) [Group Event]
- Escort legion forces to the overlook (80) [Group Event]
- Escort the supply caravan to Petraj Overlook (80)
- Escort the supply caravan to the mine (80)
- Ash Legion Captain
- Ash Legion Scout
- Ash Legion Shadow
- Ash Legion Spy
- Blood Legion Duelist
- Blood Legion Soldier
- Clawspur (if Clawspur was chosen as a sparring partner during character creation)
- Crecia Stoneglow
- Dinky (if Dinky was chosen as a sparring partner during character creation)
- Euryale (if Euryale was chosen as a sparring partner during character creation)
- Flame Legion Bladestorm
- Flame Legion Fire Shaman
- Flame Legion Soldier
- Galina Edgecrusher
- Hungry Sentry
- Iron Legion Engineer
- Iron Legion Marksman
- Iron Legion Sentinel
- Iron Legion Soldier
- Maverick (if Maverick was chosen as a sparring partner during character creation)
- Reeva (if Reeva was chosen as a sparring partner during character creation)
- Sentinel (NPC)
- Sentinel Centurion
- Sentinel Legionnaire
- Smodur the Unflinching
- Snarl Backdraft
- Terebra Blastcraft
- United Legions Tactician
- Veteran Flame Legion Stalker
- Vigil Tactician
- Vigil Warmaster
- Wounded Soldier
- Dominion Scout
- Dominion Soldier
- Dominion Igniter
- Dominion Marksman
- Dominion Sniper
- Dominion Duelist
- Dominion Engineer
- Ash Legion Scout: She doesn't even notice me! I'm putting out all the signals. Eye contact, positive body language...
- Flame Legion Bladestorm: Have you tried, I don't know, talking to her?
- Ash Legion Scout: There was one time in the canteen I asked her to pass the mashed liver.
- Flame Legion Bladestorm: Wow, look out ladies, we've got a real smooth operator on our hands.
- Ash Legion Scout: Oh, shut up.
- Blood Legion Duelist: He keeps staring at me. Seriously, everywhere I go, he's there. It's really creeping me out.
- Seraph Archer: Oh my gods. You think he's a double agent?
- Blood Legion Duelist: That's what I said! He might be collecting intel for Dominion.
- Seraph Archer: We should keep an eye on him. Who knows what kind of info he's got on us already.
- Blood Legion Duelist: Spy on the spy. I like it.
- Ash Legion Scout: She called me a Dominion double agent!
- Flame Legion Bladestorm: You were watching her brush her teeth.
- Ash Legion Scout: I was curious about her fangs! Now everyone thinks I'm sketchy and weird.
- Flame Legion Bladestorm: Everyone thought that already.
- Ash Legion Scout: Wait, really?
- Blood Legion Duelist: Turns out, he wasn't a spy. Just your run-of-the-mill perv.
- Seraph Archer: Ugh. I thought for sure we were onto something.
- Blood Legion Duelist: Well, at least I don't have to worry about him hovering around anymore.
- Seraph Archer: True. Who watches someone brush their teeth? (voice line says: "True. I mean, who watches someone brush their teeth?")
- Blood Legion Duelist: I know, right?
- Iron Legion Soldier: Is she...gone?
- Iron Legion Engineer: Yeah, last night. When you were on patrol. I'm sorry.
- Iron Legion Soldier: Did she say anything...before? About the war, I mean.
- Iron Legion Engineer: "Don't let it be for nothing."
- Iron Legion Sentinel: Say what you want about his politics, but that Ryland Steelcatcher is fine.
- Seraph Guard: Meh. Great fighter. Not really my type.
- Iron Legion Sentinel: Suit yourself. I'd chase that tail behind enemy lines.
- Seraph Guard: Hmmm.
- Ash Legion Spy: Meatloaf again? What are you, allergic to taste?
- Chef: Got a problem with the food, make it yourself!
- Ash Legion Spy: Maybe I will? Can't do worse than this quaggan turd.
- Seraph Soldier: Everyone calm down! We're all on edge here. Let's just be glad we have food...even if it is terrible.
- Chef: So ungrateful. "Quaggan turd..."
- Flame Legion Stalker: Efram's the only one of them who could hack it as Khan-Ur.
- Ash Legion Spy: Psssh, I've had hairballs tougher than Efram.
- Blood Legion Duelist: At least he's not some fear-mongering lunatic.
- Ash Legion Spy: True. I'll give him that, I guess.
- Blood Legion Soldier: I'm ready to fight! What are we waiting around for?
- Ash Legion Shadow: Careful what you wish for, cub. It's a whole different story once you're out there.
- Blood Legion Soldier: Just wait and see. I know what I'm doing.
- Ash Legion Shadow: Yeah, just wait...
- Charr Chest
- A Comprehensive Guide to Charr Trail Signs
- Curious Carving
- Deceased Dominion Soldier
- Deceased Supply Marmox
- Dominion Propaganda Speaker
- Listening Device
- Scrap of Paper
- Strike Mission: Cold War
- Suspicious Shrub
- United Legions Waystation
- Water Supply
|The Guild Wars Wiki has an article on Umbral Grotto.|
- Resource nodes
- Salvage Pile
- Mithril Ore
- Cypress Sapling