From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
1 2 1
Locations and objectives
- Base Camp Waypoint —
- Umbral Grotto Vista —
- Mastery Insights
- Drizzlewood Coast Insight: Camp Apex
- Ash Legion Captain
- Ash Legion Scout
- Ash Legion Shadow
- Ash Legion Spy
- Blood Legion Duelist
- Blood Legion Soldier
- Clawspur (if Clawspur was chosen as a sparring partner during character creation)
- Crecia Stoneglow
- Dinky (if Dinky was chosen as a sparring partner during character creation)
- Euryale (if Euryale was chosen as a sparring partner during character creation)
- Flame Legion Bladestorm
- Flame Legion Fire Shaman
- Flame Legion Soldier
- Galina Edgecrusher
- Hungry Sentry
- Iron Legion Engineer
- Iron Legion Marksman
- Iron Legion Sentinel
- Iron Legion Soldier
- Maverick (if Maverick was chosen as a sparring partner during character creation)
- Reeva (if Reeva was chosen as a sparring partner during character creation)
- Sentinel (NPC)
- Sentinel Centurion
- Sentinel Legionnaire
- Smodur the Unflinching
- Snarl Backdraft
- Terebra Blastcraft
- United Legions Tactician
- Veteran Flame Legion Stalker
- Vigil Tactician
- Vigil Warmaster
- Wounded Soldier
- Dominion Scout
- Dominion Soldier
- Dominion Igniter
- Dominion Marksman
- Dominion Sniper
- Dominion Duelist
- Dominion Engineer
- Iron Legion Soldier: Is she...gone?
- Iron Legion Engineer: Yeah, last night. When you were on patrol. I'm sorry.
- Iron Legion Soldier: Did she say anything...before? About the war, I mean.
- Iron Legion Engineer: "Don't let it be for nothing."
- Blood Legion Duelist: He keeps staring at me. Seriously, everywhere I go, he's there. It's really creeping me out.
- Iron Legion Marksman: Oh my gods. You think he's a double agent?
- Blood Legion Duelist: That's what I said! He might be collecting intel for Dominion.
- Iron Legion Marksman: We should keep an eye on him. Who knows what kind of info he's got on us already.
- Blood Legion Duelist: Spy on the spy. I like it.
- Ash Legion Scout: She called me a Dominion double agent!
- Flame Legion Bladestorm: You were watching her brush her teeth.
- Ash Legion Scout: I was curious about her fangs! Now everyone thinks I'm sketchy and weird.
- Flame Legion Bladestorm: Everyone thought that already.
- Ash Legion Scout: Wait, really?
- Ash Legion Scout: She doesn't even notice me! I'm putting out all the signals. Eye contact, positive body language...
- Flame Legion Bladestorm: Have you tried, I don't know, talking to her?
- Ash Legion Scout: There was one time in the canteen I asked her to pass the mashed liver.
- Flame Legion Bladestorm: Wow, look out ladies, we've got a real smooth operator on our hands.
- Ash Legion Scout: Oh, shut up.
- Iron Legion Sentinel: Say what you want about his politics, but that Ryland Steelcatcher is fine.
- Seraph Guard: Meh. Great fighter. Not really my type.
- Iron Legion Sentinel: Suit yourself. I'd chase that tail behind enemy lines.
- Seraph Guard: Hmmm.
- Ash Legion Spy: Meatloaf again? What are you, allergic to taste?
- Chef: Got a problem with the food, make it yourself!
- Ash Legion Spy: Maybe I will? Can't do worse than this quaggan turd.
- Seraph Soldier: Everyone calm down! We're all on edge here. Let's just be glad we have food...even if it is terrible.
- Chef: So ungrateful. "Quaggan turd..."
- Ash Legion Spy: Psssh, I've had hairballs tougher than Efram.
- Blood Legion Duelist: At least he's not some fear-mongering lunatic.
- Ash Legion Spy: True. I'll give him that, I guess.
- Charr Chest
- A Comprehensive Guide to Charr Trail Signs
- Curious Carving
- Deceased Dominion Soldier
- Deceased Supply Marmox
- Dominion Propaganda Speaker
- Listening Device
- Scrap of Paper
- Strike Mission: Cold War
- Suspicious Shrub
- United Legions Waystation
- Water Supply