Dinky and his alternate shield in Fury of the Dead.
Dinky is a charr that is originally part of a charr player character's warband. He takes part in the battle against Duke Barradin's ghostly forces in the Village of Smokestead. If the player does not choose him as their sparring partner in their biography, he dies during the battle. If he is the player's sparring partner, he survives and helps them along the rest of their personal story.
He used to be the smallest cub in the fahrar and fought harder to compensate. He is also described as "not very smart", but is a good friend. He is a guardian, and gets picked on often because of that.
- Chapter 1: Bringing the Band Back Together
- Fury of the Dead
- Chain of Command
- Time for a Promotion
- Magic Users
- The End of the Line
- Rage Suppression
- Operation: Bulwark
- The Tribune's Call
- A Spy for a Spy
- Spilled Blood
- Iron Grip of the Legion
- The Flame Advances
- Quick and Quiet
- Best Laid Plans
- Scrapyard Dogs
- Ghostbore Musket
- Test Your Metal
- Ghostbore Artillery
- Deadly Force
- Chapter 2: Sins of the Father
- Chapter 3: Crystal Corruption
- "Once, on a dare, I swallowed a thumbtack. I think it's still there."
- "Killing's like weapon practice. But with a surprise inside!"
- "Whenever I plan, I fall asleep."
- "Breakfast is confusing. I mean, what do you call it when you have it at night? Start-fast?"
- Break aggro
- He wields a shield identical to Kryta's Embrace.