Port Cascadia (meta event)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- The port is held by the Dominion.
- Control and maximize troop morale at the overlook to launch an attack on the port.
- Assault Port Cascadia! (80) [Group Event]
- The port is being sieged by legion forces!
- Maintain infrastructure and complete events to raise troop morale, which limits enemy sieges.
- Troop Morale
- Dominion forces have fallen back to Wolf's Crossing, and this base is safely in legion control.
- Dominion forces have been pushed north of the river, and this base is safely in legion control.
In addition to completing the above event, players need to increase troop morale in order to initiate the next assault. Troop morale can be gained from the following:
- Completing the following events:
- Defeat the centurion ransacking the area before they escape (80) [Group Event]
- Defend Port Cascadia from Dominion forces! (80) [Group Event]
- Defend the United Legions siege engineer as he repairs artillery (80)
- Destroy Dominion bombers before they complete their runs (80)
- Escort the supply caravan to the port (80)
- Protect Port Cascadia from enemy mortar fire (80)
- Squash skirmishes around the area to maintain troop morale (80)