Ash Legion Spy
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the generic NPC. For other uses, see Ash Legion Spy (disambiguation).
Ash Legion Spy
- Fireheart Rise
- Grothmar Valley (80)
- Drizzlewood Coast (80)
- Chapter 1: Getting the Band Back Together
- Chapter 2: Everyone Makes Mistakes
- Chapter 6: The Battle of Claw Island
- Episode 5: All or Nothing
- Episode 3: No Quarter
- Help Androchus thin out ogres (14)
- Help Kyra Sharptracker thin out ghosts (6)
- Help Torruh Sweptweave disrupt Separatist activities (42)
- Assault Foulbear Kraal by killing its leaders before the ogres can rally (34) [Group Event]
- Assault Lighthouse Point! (80) [Group Event]
- Break up the fight! (80)
- Capture Firewatch Encampment from the Flame Legion (58)
- Defeat Vishen, Nicabar, and Ranoah, and seize control of the bridge (80) [Group Event]
- Defend Balint and his device from hostile attacks (64)
- Defend Cowlfang's Star from the Flame Legion (58)
- Defend Lightbringer Swordshatter and Legionnaire Bloodsword (64)
- Defend Port Cascadia from Dominion forces! (80) [Group Event]
- Defend Stonecrag Kraal (13)
- Defend the charr leaders at Bloodgorge Watch (33)
- Destroy Foulbear Kraal before the ogres can rally (34) [Group Event]
- Destroy the Flame Legion prison and free Navalia Lavastrider (66)
- Drive off the ogres attacking Watchcrag Tower (13)
- Escort Razen the Raider to the Gates of Flame (69)
- Help infiltrate the separatist camp and free prisoners (12)
- Hold the Gates of Flame against waves of Flame Legion (70) [Group Event]
- Kill skritt to collect cannonballs (3)
- Kill the centurion to capture Atrox Castrum (64)
- Kill the Foulbear chieftain and her elite guards before the ogres can rally (34) [Group Event]
- Prevent the Flame Legion supply cart from reaching Senecus Castrum with reinforcements (68)
- Stop the Flame Legion from capturing Firewatch Encampment (58)
- At Sharptail Encampment
- What's the point? You kill a ghost, and the next day, it comes right back. I think I have something better to do.
- They're the enemy. We kill them. It's who we are. Let's go.
- Better think twice. Good-bye.
- At Sharptail Encampment, during Find the missing scout and escort her back to Sharptail
- We sent out a scout several hours ago and she hasn't reported back. That's not like her. We need someone to go find out what happened.
Where was she heading?
- She was supposed to check out an old mining cave southeast of here. But it's in an area infested with ghosts, and trolls have been known to occupy that cave.
- I'll find her and bring her back.
- I hope you find a volunteer.
- At Coalpit Watchpost
- Careful. If you go any further, the Flame Legion or one of those fire imps might see you. They're everywhere outside this cave.
How do you keep them from coming inside?
- Zyddr there can bellow exactly like a hungry troll. And Pellma does a spot-on impression of a charr getting eaten by a troll. If they get too close, Zyddr and Pellma go into their routine.
- And that actually works?
- Clever, I guess.
- Thanks for the warning.
- At Monger's Sink
- Show some respect. These soldiers fought the good fight.
- They died dealing with those vine beasts. They were a good lot—tough as they come. It's hard to believe some plants did them in.
They were protecting your lands. That counts for something.
- You're right. Best you move along, now. Those things could come back.
- All right. Take care.
- I'm sure they did.
- At Monger's Sink, if you try to walk through the charr laid out for burial
- Hey! Watch it!