Archstone Coast (meta event)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Archstone Coast
- Event type
- Meta event
- Total events
- Archstone Coast is firmly in Dominion control.
- Complete events in Drizzlewood Coast and push enemies back to make this region vulnerable to attack.
- Complete events and defeat enemies in the region to draw the attention of a Dominion tribune.
- Dominion forces disrupted
- (see below for a list of possible events)
- A Dominion tribune has appeared in Archstone Coast. Defeat them to take control of the region.
- Defeat the Dominion tribune (80) [Group Event]
- Archstone Coast is controlled by the United Legions.
- Dominion forces have fallen back, and enemy activity in the region has decreased.
The following events will occur in sequence within Archstone Coast for as long as not enough dominion forces have been disrupted:
- Destroy the Aberrant portals (80)
- Destroy the Dominion heavy artillery (80)
- Destroy the Fallen portals (80)
- Rescue POWs by killing Dominion gatekeepers (80) (south)
- Use explosives to destroy the Dominion camp (80) (south)
- Destroy the Svanir portals (80)
- Rescue POWs by killing Dominion gatekeepers (80) (north)
- Use explosives to destroy the Dominion camp (80) (north)