From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Locations and objectives
- Leadfoot Village Northeast Vista —
- Leadfoot Village Southwest Vista —
- Assault Leadfoot Village! (80) [Group Event]
- Collect intelligence from Dominion recon specialists (80)
- Defeat the cache keeper (80) [Group Event]
- Defeat the centurion ransacking the area before they escape (80) [Group Event]
- Defend Leadfoot Village from Dominion forces! (80) [Group Event]
- Destroy Dominion bombers before they complete their runs (80)
- Destroy enemy cannons around Leadfoot Village (80)
- Destroy the Dominion Comm Tower (80)
- Escort Blood and Ash forces to Wolf's Crossing (80) [Group Event]
- Escort legion forces to the village (80) [Group Event]
- Escort the supply caravan to the village (80)
- Squash skirmishes around the area to maintain troop morale (80)
- Blood Legion Duelist
- Iron Legion Marksman
- Ash Legion Spy
- Ash Legion Scout
- Flame Legion Axe Fiend
- Ash Legion Shadow
- Dominion Duelist
- Dominion Engineer
- Dominion Marksman
- Dominion Sentinel
- Dominion Smoke Shaman
- Dominion Soldier
- Dominion Spy
- Veteran Dominion Scout
- Veteran Dominion Sentinel
- Veteran Dominion Supply Wrangler
- Iron Legion Marksman: Just take it easy. No use wearing yourself out.
- Ash Legion Spy: I've been through enough battles. Everyone needs to give everything they've got to win.
- Iron Legion Marksman: Well, you definitely are. Get some rest. I'll keep watch.
- Ash Legion Spy: I can rest when it's all over. The legions need us now. All of us.
- Ash Legion Scout: I keep having this dream they're about to off me. Then I wake up to gunfire.
- Seraph Lieutenant: Yeah, it always feels like we're right in the middle of a battle. I guess we kinda are.
- Ash Legion Scout: You can't get away from it. Even when you sleep, you're always...here.
- Blood Legion Duelist: Watch the trees. They like to hide in the undergrowth.
- Ash Legion Shadow: How can we tell what's safe to cut through?
- Blood Legion Duelist: We can't.
- Ash Legion Spy: If you see her out there, tell her...tell her to be safe. And that I don't blame her.
- Blood Legion Duelist: You know, you can tell her that yourself when we get back.
- Ash Legion Spy: If we get back.
- Iron Legion Sentinel : What do you think Bangar's next move is?
- Iron Legion Marksman: Don't know, don't care. But I'll die before I let that maniac win this.
- Iron Legion Sentinel : You think hes strong enough?
- Iron Legion Marksman: No, but Ryland sure as hell is.
- Iron Legion Sentinel : I hope Steelcatcher snaps Bangar's neck
- Iron Legion Marksman: No, that kid knows exactly what he's doing.
- Blood Legion Bladmaster 1: Show yourself! I know you're there!
- Blood Legion Bladmaster 2: Calm down, soldier. There's no one-
- Blood Legion Bladmaster 1: They're in the trees! I can feel them watching me...
- Bouncing Mushroom
- Curious Carving
- Dominion Propaganda Speaker
- Listening Device
- Salvage Pile
- Suspicious Shrub
- Village Front Gate
- Resource nodes
- No Quarter: Special Mission: Bolster the Village — Spend 600 War Supplies to repair damaged structures or purchase base upgrades at Leadfoot Village in Drizzlewood Coast. (0)
- No Quarter: Special Mission: Clear the Village — Defeat 100 Dominion charr in Leadfoot Village in the Drizzlewood Coast. (0)
- No Quarter: Special Mission: Pillage the Village — Destroy 10 structures at Leadfoot Village in the Drizzlewood Coast. (0)
- No Quarter: Special Mission: Communications Breakdown — Destroy Dominion communications towers near the mines or the village. (0)
- No Quarter: Special Mission: Percussive Maintenance — Destroy 25 turrets near Lighthouse Point, Vloxen Mine, Petraj Overlook, or Leadfoot Village in the Drizzlewood Coast. (0)
- No Quarter: Special Mission: Swatting Mosquitos — Destroy 30 Dominion choppers over the village, lighthouse, fortress, or port locations. (0)
- Ambient dialogue triggers upon approaching the related NPCs once the area has been captured by allied forces.