From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Blazeridge Steppes
- Iron Marches
- Fields of Ruin
- Defeat Victurus and his Branded army (58) [Group Event]
- Defend the Sentinel tower from the Branded (57)
- Destroy Branded devourer nests (59)
- Escort Centurion Bloodfist to Day's Labor (57)
- Escort the Sentinel squad to the Vigil camp in Lowland Burns (49)
- Free Sentinels from Branded crystals and escort them back to the main group (58)
- Help the Sentinels clear a path across Lake Desolann (57)
- Kill the Branded devourer queen (59) [Group Event]
- Slay the Shatterer (50) [Group Event]
- At Skara Braevus
- So, what do you think of our little pop gun?
Who built this?
- Are you kidding, only the Iron Legion could create a beautiful instrument of death like this. The original designer was Maul Beastclaw. He did the first blueprints. Died tragically in an explosion.
- Occupational hazard. Pryde Irespitter built the first prototype. Died two days later from wounds suffered in an explosion. Beata the Fearless conducted the first field test. She blew up.
Sounds like dangerous work.
- Dangerous, but rewarding. After that, it was hard to find volunteers. But our Legionnaire said it's a good sign when your weapon has a high kill count before it's ever fired at the enemy.
- I hope you get a chance to take aim at the enemy soon.
- I think I know where this is going. Good-bye.
- That's too bad. Good-bye.
- Nice. But I think I'm going to keep my distance.
- The Iron Legion's outdone itself this time. This dragon killer has been field tested and is ready to go.
How do you field test a weapon designed to shoot flying things?
- An inventor in the Diessa Plateau made a contraption that flings cows into the air. He designed it to deliver meat to troops behind enemy lines, but we repurposed it to do a little skeet shooting.
So to practice shooting dragons, you shot flying cows?
- Smaller than dragons, but decent fliers. And of the dozen cows we launched on the cattlepult, only two ever hit the ground. Pretty good odds, I'd say. At least after the two failures, we ate well.
- Let's hope the dragons are easier to hit.
- That's revolting.
- Good to know we're ready for them.
- During Escort the Sentinel squad to the Vigil camp in Lowland Burns
- Careful, these cannons can misfire in unskilled hands. You take care of the Branded spawn and leave the hauling to me.
- These cannons are our top priority. We can't afford to lose them. Keep those hostiles off of us, and we'll get the cannons to their destination.
- I'm on it.
- During Escort the Sentinel squad to the Vigil camp in Lowland Burns if at least one other member of the sentinel group is defeated
- We're leaving the Brand together. Get the rest of our squad up so we can extract ourselves from the hot zone.
- Got it.
- Oddly enough, a lone sentinel can be found at the Vigil headquarters in The Grove, on the opposite end of the world from Ascalon.