Ash Legion Scout
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Black Citadel
- Blazeridge Steppes
- Diessa Plateau
- Fields of Ruin
- Fireheart Rise
- Plains of Ashford
- At Delegation of the Legions
- Still thinking about what you said. I don't like the idea of fighting with humans, but I'd rather fight along side them than get into another centuries-long battle.
- Smart thinking.
- At Sharptail Encampment
- I don't know if I'm ready to take on a gaggle of ghosts. The tales I'm hearing scared my fur straight.
- You're afraid of translucent human? Get over it! C'mon! (Leads to the Ash Legion Scout saluting and heading to the battlefield.)
- Weakling. I have no time for you.
- At Liberation Dell
- Stop. Stay down and stay quiet.
What's going on?
- Right down there is Flame Legion country. You're standing on the front line. The one that doesn't exist. From up here, we can monitor the Flame soldiers' movements in this area.
They're within range. Why don't you attack them?
- It's tempting, but we can be more effective if they don't know we're here. Occasionally, one of those fire imps will wander right up to this ledge, but we have to withdraw into the dark of the cave.
So you just hide here?
- We occasionally make small hit and run strikes, when the risk is low. Some day, this might be a launching point for a full-scale attack, but we're maybe a dozen Ash scouts. We prosper in the shadows.
- I guess that makes sense.
- Makes sense, sort of. Good-bye.
- I'll be cautious, then.
- At Burnt Hollow
- Centurion Greyclaw is poised to strike at Vidius Castrum. Have you spoken with him? It will be a hard fight.
Why is Vidius Castrum so important?
- Vidius Castrum is not only a major source of the Flame's magical powers, it is also the home of one of their Tribunes. Those two facts are not mere coincidence.
What do you mean?
- It seems like the castrum grants the tribune power, and vice versa. It's a symbiotic relationship. Besides the obvious advantage of killing the tribune, it will also weaken the Flame magic in the region.
- I have to go. Thanks for the information.
- I see.
- I should seek him out.
- At Shadow Cleft
- You're lucky you made it all the way up here. So many mines out in the field, it's like a minefield.
What are the mines for?
- Not just mines, we also got mortars and exploding boulders. If it's loud and 'splodey, we got it. One of the Flame Legion's main supply routes runs through that valley, and we like to mess with 'em.
- Blood Legion type of operations?
Isn't that more of a
- Blood is all force and no finesse. If they were here, Flame would've just attacked this encampment to get rid of the problem. We emerge from the shadows, blow 'em up, and return to the shadows.
- Good luck with your operation.
- I'll be doubly careful on my way out.
- At Shadow Cleft, during Defend Balint and his device from hostile attacks
- Balint is building a devourer attractor to save Navalia from the Flame Legion, but he needs help.
Where is he?
- He'll be thankful for the help. Hurry!
- I'll do what I can.
- Good to know.
- During Capture Bloodgorge Watch
- The battle to reclaim our Bloodgorge Watch has begun. Come on. We need you at the front!
- I'm always up for a good fight.
- Another time.
- At ease.
- For Ash Legion.
- Give me a report.
- What now?
- Make it quick.
- Keep your voice down.
- Walk softly.
- What do you want?