Ash Legion Scout
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Ash Legion Scout
Click to enlarge.
- Black Citadel
- Blazeridge Steppes
- Diessa Plateau
- Fields of Ruin
- Fireheart Rise
- Grothmar Valley
- Plains of Ashford
- Escort the shaman to Doomlore Shrine (80) [Group Event]
- Defend the Flame Legion shaman as he casts his spell to summon Doomlore's Bane by force (80) [Group Event]
- Defeat Murakai, Doomlore's Bane (80) [Group Event]
- Find the missing scout and escort her back to Sharptail (7)
In Sentinel Bay
- Utilizes Stealth
- In Ascalon Basin
- I'm steeling myself to head back into that skale territory. We still need samples for research.
- Skale are no match for the strength of the charr. Go get them!
- Charr need no steeling. You are a coward. (Scout leaves)
- At Sharptail Encampment
- I don't know if I'm ready to take on a gaggle of ghosts. The tales I'm hearing scared my fur straight.
- You're afraid of translucent human? Get over it! C'mon! (Leads to the Ash Legion Scout saluting and heading to the battlefield.)
- Weakling. I have no time for you.
- At Victor's Presidium, during Find the missing scout and escort her back to Sharptail
- I was on my way back to Sharptail when ghosts jumped me at the mouth of the cave. Last thing I remember is flashes of light all around, then your face. But there are too many to take on alone.
- Between the two of us, we should be able to fight our way back.
- At Liberation Dell
- Stop. Stay down and stay quiet.
What's going on?
- Right down there is Flame Legion country. You're standing on the front line. The one that doesn't exist. From up here, we can monitor the Flame soldiers' movements in this area.
They're within range. Why don't you attack them?
- It's tempting, but we can be more effective if they don't know we're here. Occasionally, one of those fire imps will wander right up to this ledge, but we have to withdraw into the dark of the cave.
So you just hide here?
- We occasionally make small hit and run strikes, when the risk is low. Some day, this might be a launching point for a full-scale attack, but we're maybe a dozen Ash scouts. We prosper in the shadows.
- I guess that makes sense.
- Makes sense, sort of. Good-bye.
- I'll be cautious, then.
- At Burnt Hollow
- Centurion Greyclaw is poised to strike at Vidius Castrum. Have you spoken with him? It will be a hard fight.
Why is Vidius Castrum so important?
- Vidius Castrum is not only a major source of the Flame's magical powers, it is also the home of one of their Tribunes. Those two facts are not mere coincidence.
What do you mean?
- It seems like the castrum grants the tribune power, and vice versa. It's a symbiotic relationship. Besides the obvious advantage of killing the tribune, it will also weaken the Flame magic in the region.
- I have to go. Thanks for the information.
- I see.
- I should seek him out.
- At Shadow Cleft
- You're lucky you made it all the way up here. So many mines out in the field, it's like a minefield.
What are the mines for?
- Not just mines, we also got mortars and exploding boulders. If it's loud and 'splodey, we got it. One of the Flame Legion's main supply routes runs through that valley, and we like to mess with 'em.
- Blood Legion type of operations?
Isn't that more of a
- Blood is all force and no finesse. If they were here, Flame would've just attacked this encampment to get rid of the problem. We emerge from the shadows, blow 'em up, and return to the shadows.
- Good luck with your operation.
- I'll be doubly careful on my way out.
- At Apostate Wastes, during Defend Lightbringer Swordshatter and Legionnaire Bloodsword
- Legionnaire Swordblood and Lightbringer Swordshatter are trying to keep the castrum from falling back under Flame Legion control, but they need more help. Will you go?
- I'll do my best.
- I don't have time for this.
What can you tell me about Legionnaire Swordblood
- She and her warband have been stationed here for almost a year. All that time, they've been in  territory dispute with the Flame Legion over at Atrox Castrum. It's safe to say you want to help, not hinder, their efforts.
- And Lightbringer Swordshatter?
- I'll see if I can help.
- I can't stay here.
- At Shadow Cleft, during Defend Balint and his device from hostile attacks
- Balint is building a devourer attractor to save Navalia from the Flame Legion, but he needs help.
Where is he?
- He'll be thankful for the help. Hurry!
- I'll do what I can.
- Good to know.
- In Pig Iron Mine, during Take control of Pig Iron Quarry. Kick out the Flame Legion
- Centurion Shadowclaw is assaulting the quarry. Get in there and help her.
- I'm going.
- I don't have time for this.
- During Capture Bloodgorge Watch
- The battle to reclaim our Bloodgorge Watch has begun. Come on. We need you at the front!
- I'm always up for a good fight.
- Another time.
- In Festival Promenade, before Escort the shaman to Doomlore Shrine
- Commander, the shaman here thinks he can solve our ghost problem. We're mounting an expedition to Doomlore Shrine now. Wouldn't mind you tagging along...
- Count me in.
- Yeah, up to the northeast. Doomlore Shrine has been haunted for a long time.
- Ghosts don't scare me. Let's do this.
- Maybe next time.
- In The Grotto, a scout guarding a hallway
- Spiders! Why did it have to be spiders?
- I'll take care of it.
- At ease.
- For Ash Legion.
- Give me a report.
- What now?
- Make it quick.
- Keep your voice down.
- Walk softly.
- What do you want?