From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Click to enlarge.
Locations and objectives
- Fort Defiance Vista —
- Mastery Insights
- Drizzlewood Coast Insight: Meditative Falls
- Assault Fort Defiance! (80) [Group Event]
- Defeat the Magma Effigy (80)
- Defeat the cache keeper (80) [Group Event]
- Defeat the centurion ransacking the area before they escape (80) [Group Event]
- Defend Fort Defiance from Dominion forces! (80) [Group Event]
- Defend the United Legions siege engineer as she repairs artillery (80)
- Destroy Dominion bombers before they complete their runs (80)
- Eliminate the Dominion and their Flame Shaman before the ritual is completed (80)
- Escort legion forces to the Fort (80) [Group Event]
- Escort legion forces to the village (80) [Group Event]
- Escort the supply caravan to the fort (80)
- Escort the supply caravan to the village (80)
- Squash skirmishes around the area to maintain troop morale (80)
- Use precision rifles to destroy propaganda balloons (80)
- Charr (after capture)
- Ash Legion Scout
- Ash Legion Spy
- Ash Legion Shadow
- Blood Legion Duelist
- Blood Legion Blademaster
- Flame Legion Axe Fiend
- Flame Legion Bladestorm
- Flame Legion Fire Shaman
- Galea Doomcry
- Iron Legion Sentinel
- Iron Legion Engineer
- Iron Legion Marksman
- Iron Legion Soldier
- United Legions Tactician
- Dominion Shadow
- Dominion Soldier
- Dominion Duelist
- Dominion Marksman
- Dominion Bladestorm
- Dominion Sentinel
- Dominion Scout
- Dominion Fire Shaman
- Dominion Engineer
- Dominion Spy
- Dominion Recon Specialist
- Veteran Dominion Flame Shaman
- Blood Legion Duelist: Screw Bangar and his pathetic followers. Crecia's a real leader.
- Ash Legion Shadow: Wait, didn't you used to say Bangar was a real leader?
- Blood Legion Duelist: No! I'd never say that. But even if I did, we can't get stuck on the past. It's not healthy.
- Ash Legion Shadow: Psssh.
- Iron Legion Marksman: Sometimes, when I'm out standing guard at night, I swear I hear her voice.
- Seraph Guard: Huh? Whose voice?
- Iron Legion Marksman: What? Nothing. Just thinking out loud...
- Ash Legion Shadow: I taught Ryland when he was a cub. Natural leader. Never thought he was capable of something like this, though.
- Iron Legion Engineer: Too bad Bangar filled his head with all the wrong ideas.
- Ash Legion Shadow: Bangar's ideas are what got Ryland to tribune. They made him what he is...for better or worse.
- Ash Legion Spy: Wonder how things are gonna change with Crecia running the show.
- Ash Legion Scout: Who cares? Blood'll have to figure all that out. It's their problem.
- Ash Legion Spy: And ours. Legions won't mean much when this is over. We'll have bigger stuff dividing us.
- Ash Legion Scout: Oh. Stuff like which side we fought on?
- Ash Legion Spy: Yeah. And stuff like are we alive or not.
- Blood Legion Blademaster: Huh? What was that?
- Blood Legion Blademaster: This place is getting to me.
- Ash Legion Shadow: I don't get it. My sister always said Bangar was a two-faced blowhard.
- Iron Legion Engineer: She might think the charr's future lies with Ryland now. Might be right.
- Ash Legion Shadow: I don't care if she is. She's not my sister anymore. Just a traitor like the rest of them.
- Curious Carving
- Dominion Propaganda Speaker
- Fort Front Gate
- Listening Device
- Norn Chest
- Suspicious Shrub
- United Legions Waystation
- Water Supply
- Resource nodes
- Cypress Sapling
- Mithril Ore
- Salvage Pile
- Portobello Mushrooms
- No Quarter: Special Mission: Bolster the Fort — Spend 600 War Supplies to repair damaged structures or purchase base upgrades at Fort Defiance in Drizzlewood Coast. (0)
- No Quarter: Special Mission: Clear the Fort — Defeat 100 Dominion charr in Fort Defiance in the Drizzlewood Coast. (0)
- No Quarter: Special Mission: False Effigies — Disrupt 3 Dominion flame effigy rituals. (0)
- No Quarter: Special Mission: Iron Rain — Protect Iron Legion builders as they construct mortars at the fortress or port. (0)
- No Quarter: Special Mission: Lies and Statistics — Destroy 50 propaganda balloons at the overlook or fortress locations. (0)
- No Quarter: Special Mission: Pillage the Fort — Destroy 10 structures at Fort Defiance in the Drizzlewood Coast. (0)
- No Quarter: Special Mission: Swatting Mosquitos — Destroy 30 Dominion choppers over the village, lighthouse, fortress, or port locations. (0)
- Ambient dialogue triggers upon approaching the related NPCs once the area has been captured by allied forces.
- Point Defiance, in Tacoma, Washington has a recreation of Fort Nisqually, which is possibly the inspiration for the name.