From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Locations and objectives
- Points of Interest
- Greattree Hamlet —
- Petraj Commons —
- Griffon's Pillar —
- Griefshadow Falls —
- Mistgate Graveyard —
- Petraj Overlook Vista —
- Assault Petraj Overlook! (80) [Group Event]
- Defeat the cache keeper (80) [Group Event]
- Defeat the centurion ransacking the area before they escape (80) [Group Event]
- Defend Petraj Overlook from Dominion forces! (80) [Group Event]
- Destroy enemy cannons around Petraj Overlook (80)
- Escort legion forces to the overlook (80) [Group Event]
- Escort legion forces to the port (80) [Group Event]
- Escort the supply caravan to Petraj Overlook (80)
- Escort the supply caravan to the port (80)
- Protect the Petraj Overlook from enemy mortar fire (80)
- Squash skirmishes around the area to maintain troop morale (80)
- Use precision rifles to destroy propaganda balloons (80)
- Ash Legion Shadow
- Ash Legion Scout
- Ash Legion Spy
- Blood Legion Duelist
- Blood Legion Soldier
- Blood Legion Blademaster
- Elite Iron Legion Marksman
- Flame Legion Axe Fiend
- Flame Legion Fire Shaman
- Flame Legion Stalker
- Iron Legion Soldier
- Iron Legion Sentinel
- Iron Legion Engineer
- Iron Legion Marksman
- Maja the Chaos
- United Legions Tactician
- Dominion Axe Fiend
- Dominion Blademaster
- Dominion Bladestorm
- Dominion Duelist
- Dominion Engineer
- Dominion Igniter
- Dominion Marksman
- Dominion Scout
- Dominion Sentinel
- Dominion Shadow
- Dominion Smoke Shaman
- Dominion Sniper
- Dominion Soldier
- Dominion Spy
- Dominion Stalker
- Elite Dominion Sentinel
- Elite Dominion Shadow
- Veteran Dominion Axe Fiend
- Veteran Dominion Duelist
- Veteran Dominion Engineer
- Veteran Dominion Fire Shaman
- Veteran Dominion Marksman
- Veteran Dominion Scout
- Veteran Dominion Shadow
- Veteran Dominion Smoke Shaman
- Veteran Dominion Soldier
- Veteran Dominion Spy
- Veteran Dominion Stalker
- Veteran Dominion Supply Wrangler
- Blood Legion Soldier (1): I don't trust Smodur. This "allies" crap is all for show. He's just using it as a cover to get to the top.
- Blood Legion Soldier (2): Smodur could never be Khan-Ur. He fights like a human.
- Seraph Sergeant: Excuse me?
- Blood Legion Soldier (2): Heh. Figure of speech.
- At Mistgate Graveyard
- <Various Flame Legion Soldier>: Who cares what Efram says; I don't trust Iron Legion for a second.
- <Various Flame Legion Soldier>: Ash are the sneaky ones. I'm more worried about them.
- <Various Flame Legion Soldier>: We may be "allies" for now, but at the end of the day, I trust Flame and Flame alone.
- Near the gate leading to Port Cascadia (only present when under United Legions control)
- Blood Legion Duelist: I'm sick of waiting around. How can war be this boring?
- Blood Legion Blademaster: I play songs in my head when I'm bored. Saw Metal Legion's Brimstone & Flame tour seven times.
- Blood Legion Duelist: Lucky! I only got to go once.
- Blood Legion Blademaster: Town's in flames / sky burns hot...
- Blood Legion Duelist: ... dreams are maimed / and left to rot.
- Blood Legion Duelist: Rip 'm to shreeeeds / tear off their heeeeeads!
- Blood Legion Duelist: Neeeeyoooow!
- Blood Legion Blademaster: Nice. Killin' the guitar solo.
- Near the Overlook Front Gate (only present when under United Legions control)
- Iron Legion Marksman: I'm so tired. And sore. I don't even know what day it is.
- Ash Legion Spy: I know it's tough, but pain is short-lived. Glory lasts a lifetime. Stay focused.
- Iron Legion Marksman: I'm focused, I just...need to sit down for a second is all.
- Next to watermill (only present when under United Legions control)
- Ash Legion Scout: Gotta hand it to Ryland. Kid's a badass, even if he is on the wrong side.
- Ash Legion Shadow: If there even is a wrong side. I'm not so sure anymore.
- Ash Legion Scout: Wait, you're not starting to believe Bangar's crap, are you?
- Ash Legion Shadow: No, but... I thought fighting for the allies would help the charr reunite, but we're just destroying ourselves.
- Ash Legion Scout: Yeah... I get that.
- Bouncing Mushroom
- Charr Chest
- Curious Carving
- Dominion Propaganda Speaker
- Enemy Supply Chest
- Gatling Turret
- Listening Device
- Norn Chest
- Oil Bucket
- Overlook Front Gate
- United Legions Waystation
- Suspicious Shrub
- Wall Support
- Water Supply
- Resource nodes
- No Quarter: Special Mission: Bolster the Overlook — Spend 600 War Supplies to repair damaged structures or purchase base upgrades at Petraj Overlook in Drizzlewood Coast. (0)
- No Quarter: Special Mission: Clear the Overlook — Defeat 100 Dominion charr in Petraj Overlook in the Drizzlewood Coast. (0)
- No Quarter: Special Mission: Pillage the Overlook — Destroy 10 structures at Petraj Overlook in the Drizzlewood Coast. (0)
- No Quarter: Special Mission: Fired Up — Assist with activating flame shields at the overlook or port 5 times. (0)
- No Quarter: Special Mission: Lies and Statistics — Destroy 50 propaganda balloons at the overlook or fortress locations. (0)
- No Quarter: Special Mission: Percussive Maintenance — Destroy 25 turrets near Lighthouse Point, Vloxen Mine, Petraj Overlook, or Leadfoot Village in the Drizzlewood Coast. (0)