From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Harathi Hinterlands
- Brisban Wildlands
- Chapter 1: Krytan Politics
- Chapter 2: Shadow of the Past
- Episode 1: Gates of Maguuma
- Episode 2: Entanglement
- Keep centaurs out of Shorebluff Camp (34)
- Maintain control of Cavernhold Camp (17)
- Escort the supply bull to Quarryside (17)
- Reclaim Nebo Terrace from the centaurs (28)
- Liberate Ascalon Settlement from the centaurs (29) [Group Event]
- Prevent the centaurs from capturing Nebo Terrace (28) [Group Event]
- Stop the centaurs from retaking their camps (42) [Group Event]
- Stop the centaurs from capturing Ascalon Settlement (29) [Group Event]
- Escort the Seraph Reinforcements to New Loamhurst (80)
- In Seraph Headquarters
- Being part of the Seraph is very fulfilling. Sure I'm exhausted at the end of the day, every day, but that just means I worked hard and did some good.
- Before Escort the supply bull to Quarryside
- I have to admit, centaurs are skilled foragers. With these resources, we can give Quarryside a fighting chance.
- Let's hope so.
- During Escort the supply bull to Quarryside
- Hopefully Quarryside can use this arrow cart, since we don't have any soldiers to spare.
- Someone will make use of it.
- At the Forward Camp
- Silly centaurs. I snuck in right under their hooves. I didn't even have to use anything from my utility kit.
What are you doing here?
- You see the big fire? I'm doing what every good Seraph scout does. I'm keeping warm and keeping watchful eye on our enemies' movements. A cold Seraph is a bad Seraph.
- I have another question for you.
- Good luck with your mission.
You're close to their base. Why haven't they noticed you?
- Probably because before now, I haven't had many people walking up to me and asking me silly questions in loud voices. Does that answer your needlessly loud question?
- That's not what I was wondering.
- That's exactly what I was wondering.
- You must be clever indeed.
- At Modniir Gorge
- I'm surprised centaurs even bother to fight me anymore. I've killed so many!
- No doubt.
- The centaurs will die. It's us or them, and I don't plan on going anywhere.
- Death to the hooved ones!
- My knees are shaking, but we must fight.
- Yes, fight or die.
- At Camp Resolve
- You know, this skritt isn't so bad after all.
You didn't like him before?
- No! He threw bottles at me! Over and over. For weeks! We still have collection crates full of them.
You two look close now.
- I guess. He keeps calling me friend and tries to hold my hand. I won't go that far, but someone's gotta stick up for the fella.
- Good luck.
- At Lakeside Bazaar
- Ain't this bar just the best?
This bar? Don't you see the commotion going on outside?
- Well, sure, I hear all sorts of crazy stuff happening outside. But we're not outside. We're inside, and there's ale to be drank. Shall we?
- What are we drinking?
- May Balthazar strengthen you.
- I watch over this place.
- Did you need assistance?