From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Treasure Sleuth is a collection achievement to acquire clues from treasure hunters in Drizzlewood Coast. Following completion of the achievement, The vault can then be opened (limited to once per account).
|Treasure Sleuth||Jormag Rising||16|
|Search throughout the Drizzlewood Coast for treasure hunters that have clues that lead to Olaf Olafson's treasure.
||1 Clue Found||1|
|4 Clues Found||2|
|7 Clues Found||3|
|#||Locked objective||Discovered objective||Note|
|0||-||Treasure Key Found||The key can be found underwater, buried in debris, in the middle of the six pillars located southeast of Forward Camp Waypoint —|
|1||Treasure hunter at Lighthouse Point.||Clue 1: It's supposedly somewhere with harsh weather.||This treasure hunter can be found on the eastern coast of Lighthouse Point a bit northeast of the vista. Note: The NPC is located down by the water/beach, not up on the lighthouse cliffs.|
|2||Treasure hunter at Archstone Coast.||Clue 2: Keep an eye out for the door.||This treasure hunter can be found between a mountain side and a larger tree (has a thick, broad trunk, with orange leaves) just to the east of the Archstone Coast Charr Copter Airdrop.|
|3||Treasure hunter at Sentinel Bay.||Clue 3: In talons of snow.||This treasure hunter can be found atop the northwestern peak of the mountain west of Sentinel Bay Charr Copter Airdrop.|
|4||Treasure hunter at the Cavern of Guiding Spirits.||Clue 4: Olafson had an interest in norn and dwarven relics.||This treasure hunter can be found inside of the Cavern of Guiding Spirits close to the end of the The Ox's Yoke adventure.|
|5||Treasure hunter at Drizzlewood Peak.||Clue 5: Near a tower.||This treasure hunter can be found on the outside atop the southern mountain ledge next to where the path in Drizzlewood Peak leads into the Cavern of Guiding Spirits. (When coming outside from the cave entrance, look to your right, and then up. The NPC is at the very top of that cliffside.)|
|6||Treasure hunter at the Bloodfield.||Clue 6: Somewhere at Claw's Roost.||This treasure hunter can be found atop the eastern mountain ledge at the border lines between The Bloodfield and Frostvein Watch, north of the Flight of the Eagle Spirit adventure.|
The vault door can be found just north of the platform where you fight the Claw of Jormag (at the "V" on the overview map). Specifically, it is down in the ravine.
- Once you've located all the treasure hunters and completed the achievement, you must then proceed to the vault (indicated by "V" on the map above).
- The Treasure Hunter NPCs can be visited in any order. Only the key (step 0) and the vault must be visited first and last, respectively.
- You don't have to do The Ox's Yoke to reach the Treasure Hunter, you can simply start from it and climb the bridges without activating the adventure.
- The large chest in the treasure vault awards the Ancient Norn Talisman item (among other loot) which unlocks the Significant Otter achievement.
- Olaf Olafson's Secret — the previous step
- Significant Otter — the next step