Vloxen Mine (meta event)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- The mine is held by the Dominion.
- Assault Vloxen Mine! (80) [Group Event]
- Legion forces are preparing to launch an attack from Umbral Grotto.
- The mine is being sieged by legion forces!
- Maintain infrastructure and complete events to raise troop morale, which limits enemy sieges.
- Troop Morale
- Dominion forces have fallen back to Wolf's Crossing, and this base is safely in legion control.
- Dominion forces have been pushed north of the river, and this base is safely in legion control.
In addition to completing the above event, players need to increase troop morale in order to initiate the next assault. Troop morale can be gained from the following:
- Completing the following events:
- Defeat the centurion ransacking the area before they escape (80) [Group Event]
- Defend Vloxen Mine from Dominion forces! (80) [Group Event]
- Destroy enemy cannons around the mine (80)
- Destroy the Dominion Comm Tower (80)
- Escort the supply caravan to the mine (80)
- Find and defuse Dominion mines (80)
- Gather intelligence from Dominion recon specialists (80)
- Squash skirmishes around the area to maintain troop morale (80)