Leadfoot Village (meta event)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Leadfoot Village is held by the Dominion.
- Control and maximize troop morale at the fort to launch an attack on the village.
- Assault Leadfoot Village! (80) [Group Event]
- Leadfoot Village is being sieged by legion forces!
- Maintain infrastructure and complete events to raise troop morale, which limits enemy sieges.
- Troop Morale
- Dominion forces have fallen back to Wolf's Crossing, and this base is safely in legion control.
- Dominion forces have been pushed north of the river, and this base is safely in legion control.
In addition to completing the above event, players need to increase troop morale in order to initiate the next assault. Troop morale can be gained from the following:
- Completing the following events:
- Collect intelligence from Dominion recon specialists (80)
- Defeat the centurion ransacking the area before they escape (80) [Group Event]
- Defend Leadfoot Village from Dominion forces! (80) [Group Event]
- Destroy Dominion bombers before they complete their runs (80)
- Destroy enemy cannons around Leadfoot Village (80)
- Destroy the Dominion Comm Tower (80)
- Escort the supply caravan to the village (80)
- Squash skirmishes around the area to maintain troop morale (80)