Lighthouse Point (meta event)
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Lighthouse Point
- Event type
- Meta event
- Total events
- The lighthouse is held by the Dominion.
- Control and maximize troop morale at the port to launch an attack on the lighthouse.
- Assault Lighthouse Point! (80) [Group Event]
- The lighthouse is being sieged by legion forces!
- Maintain infrastructure and complete events to raise troop morale, which limits enemy sieges.
- Troop Morale
- Dominion forces have fallen back to Wolf's Crossing, and this base is safely in legion control.
- Dominion forces have been pushed north of the river, and this base is safely in legion control.
In addition to completing the above event, players need to increase troop morale in order to initiate the next assault. Troop morale can be gained from the following:
- Completing the following events:
- Defeat the centurion ransacking the area before they escape (80) [Group Event]
- Defend Lighthouse Point from Dominion forces! (80) [Group Event]
- Destroy Dominion bombers before they complete their runs (80)
- Destroy enemy cannons around Lighthouse Point (80)
- Escort the supply caravan to the lighthouse (80)
- Find and defuse Dominion mines (80)
- Squash skirmishes around the area to maintain troop morale (80)