Flame Legion Bladestorm
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Flame Legion Bladestorm
Appearance wielding Volcanus.
Alternate appearance wielding Volcanus.
Secondary alternate appearance.
Secondary alternate appearance wielding Volcanus.
- Diessa Plateau
- Iron Marches
- Ironhead Lake (52) (During related events only)
- Stonesheath Overlook (53) (During related events only)
- Echoslab Arches (53)
- Champion's Shield (54) (During related events only)
- Monger's Sink (55)
- Glory's Steps (56, 58) (During related events only)
- The Granite Front (58) (Only during heart)
- Gladefall Run (58, 60) (During related events only)
- Victium Moors (60)
- Fireheart Rise
- Sati Passage (60) (During related events only)
- Pig Iron Mine (61-62)
- Cozen Desolation (61-62)
- Buloh Crossing (62)
- Havoc Steppes (64-65)
- Switchback Canyons (65)
- Keeper's Sanctum (65-66)
- Simurgh Timberland (66-67)
- The Toughstone (67)
- Amduat Point (68-69)
- Sloven Pitch (69)
- The Baelfire (70)
- Chapter 1: Getting the Band Back Together
- Chapter 2: Sins of the Father
- Chapter 7: Forging the Pact
- Dishonor my allies path
- Help Crucibis Forgeweld run the armory (2)
- Help Latera Painstorm fight the Flame Legion (5)
- Defend the Iron Legion fort from Flame Legion (8)
- Assist the Ash Legion (25)
- Aid Centurion Truthbringer in Echoslab Arches (53)
- Help the Sleekfur Warband defend the road at Soldier Mesa (56)
- Aid the Allied Legions as they march on the Flame Legion's territory (58)
- Aid the Scorch Warband with their assault on the Flame Legion (60)
- Clean up the Flame Legion magic (61)
- Stop the Flame Legion from summoning embers (62)
- Assist the Ash Legion soldiers of Shadow Cleft (65)
- Help the Ash Legion disrupt the Flame Legion (68)
- Help the Ash Legion strike at the heart of the Flame Legion (69)
- AoE Attacks
- Skills (Terrestrial)
- Charge - Grant boons and remove movement-impairing conditions from allies.
- Hundred Blades - Repeatedly strike multiple foes. The last strike does extra damage.
- Slash - A melee auto-attack that cleaves.
- Skills (Aquatic)
- Shoot - Another melee auto-attack that cleaves.
- Skull Crack - The Bladestorm smashes the target enemy with the hilt of his spear, stunning them for 2 seconds and inflicting Vulnerability for 8 seconds.
- Stolen skills
|Large Ritual Bag||Container||Basic||1||61-70|
|Medium Ritual Bag||Container||Basic||1||61-70|
|Small Ritual Bag||Container||Basic||1||15-25|
|Tiny Ritual Bag||Container||Basic||1||2-15|
|Large Claw||Crafting material||Fine||1||61-70|
|Sharp Claw||Crafting material||Fine||1||51-60|
|Small Claw||Crafting material||Fine||1||5-70|
|Tiny Claw||Crafting material||Fine||1||2-15|
|Torn Garment||Trophy, Salvage item||Basic||1||61-70|
|Frayed Garment||Salvage item||Basic||1||51-60|
|Ragged Garment||Trophy, Salvage item||Basic||1||5-70|
|Worn Garment||Trophy, Salvage item||Basic||1||5-70|
|Shredded Garment||Trophy, Salvage item||Basic||1||2-25|
|Dark Stained Claw||Trophy||Junk||1-2||61-70|
- Flame Legion Bladestorms wield Legionnaire Greatswords on land and Legionnaire Spears underwater.
- They can spawn wearing one of three different sets of armor:
- Reinforced Scale legs and coat, Heavy Plate pauldrons and gauntlets, and Warband boots.
- Heavy Scale coat and legs, Draconic gauntlets and boots, and Scale pauldrons.
- Trapper coat and leggings, Rawhide bracers and boots, and Outlaw's shoulders.