Upon using a Beast ability, your pet's next attack will inflict poison; your poison damage is increased.
- Damage Increase: 25%
- 2 Poison (8s): 536 Damage, -33% Heal Effectiveness
- Combat Only
— In-game description
- The poison scales from your condition damage, not your pet's.
- Applies Poison Master while in combat.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|April 23, 2019
- This trait no longer grants poison on the next attack when swapping pets. It now grants this effect upon the use of a beast skill.
|March 05, 2019
- Fixed a bug that caused this trait to fail if the ranger was in a downed state. Fixed a bug that prevented the effect applied by this trait from being removed when the ranger's pet's attack failed to hit.
|June 23, 2015
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- Reduced poison damage increase to 25%.
- Increased poison duration to 8 seconds.
- Increased poison stacks to 2.
|April 15, 2014
- Poison Master has been added to the game.