From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Ranger (skill list)
- Ice Drake
- Pet (skill list)
- Game link
- This skill is the underwater replacement for: Frost Breath
Beast. Freeze the water around your foe.
- Damage: 414 (0.2)?
- Chilled (3s): -66% Skill Recharge Rate, -66% Movement Speed
- Number of Targets: 5
- Range: 1,200
— In-game description
- Predator's Onslaught — You and your pet deal increased strike damage to disabled, defiant, or movement-impaired foes. Affected conditions are stun, taunt, daze, cripple, fear, immobilize, and chilled.
- Empathic Bond — Using a Beast trait[sic] removes conditions from you and your pet. Swapping pets recharges this trait.
- Poison Master — Upon using a Beast ability, your pet's next attack will inflict poison; your poison damage is increased.
- Invigorating Bond — Beast abilities heal allies around the caster.
- Pack Alpha — Your pet's attributes are improved and pet skills gain recharge reduction. Improved attributes are power, condition damage, precision, toughness, and vitality.
- Go for the Eyes — Nearby foes are blinded by Beast abilities.
- Wilting Strike — Beast abilities inflict weakness on those struck. This effect will only occur once on each target struck by an ability.
- Beastly Warden — Beast abilities taunt nearby foes.
- Live Fast — Using a Beast ability grants you offensive boons.
- Oppressive Superiority — Deal increased damage to foes at a lower health percentage than you. Conditions you apply to foes at a lower health percentage than you last longer.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|August 28, 2012||Game release: