From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Beast. Tap into your primal essence and unleash a debilitating roar.
— In-game description
- Empathic Bond — Using a Beast trait removes conditions from you and your pet. Swapping pets recharges this trait.
- Poison Master — Upon using a Beast ability, your pet's next attack will inflict poison; your poison damage is increased.
- Rejuvenation — Beast skills now grant regeneration around the ranger.
- Invigorating Bond — Beast skills heal allies around the ranger.
- Go for the Eyes — Nearby foes are blinded by Beast abilities.
- Wilting Strike — Beast abilities inflict weakness on those struck. This effect will only occur once on each target struck by an ability.
- Beastly Warden — Beast abilities taunt nearby foes.
- Live Fast — Using a Beast ability grants you offensive boons.
- Predator's Cunning — When you apply poison to a foe, steal some health from them.
- Oppressive Superiority — Deal increased damage to foes at a lower health percentage than you. Conditions you apply to foes at a lower health percentage than you last longer.
- This skill pulses 3 times dealing direct damage, applying, 1 stack of poison, 1 stack of bleeding, and 3 stacks of vulnerability for each pulse.
- The underwater version has a 2.25 seconds cast time.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 14, 2023||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release: