From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Farsighted — Ranger weapon skills deal increased strike damage. Damage is further increased for foes above the range threshold.
- Light on your Feet — Damage and condition duration are increased after dodging or using Quick Shot. Short bow skills pierce and gain recharge reduction, and their attacks from behind or while flanking or against defiant foes are improved.
- Poison Master — Upon using a Beast ability, your pet's next attack will inflict poison; your poison damage is increased.
- Predator's Cunning — When you apply poison to a foe, steal some health from them.
- Oppressive Superiority — Deal increased damage to foes at a lower health percentage than you. Conditions you apply to foes at a lower health percentage than you last longer.
- Multiple arrows can hit the same target.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 27, 2023||
|June 30, 2022||
|June 08, 2021||
|July 10, 2018||
|September 23, 2017||
|May 16, 2017||
|October 18, 2016||
|April 19, 2016||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|June 25, 2013||
|December 14, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: